Possible third Mario brother

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/03/15/mario-and-luigi-have-another-brother/

hang on, the article said Mario is in need of a third brother

he only has one, this means that he's getting two more brothers

If they created a third brother, that would be likely to be jumping the shark, if anything really.

seabros.png

HE CONTINUES TO LIVE, ALONG WITH THE OTHER GUY THE END SPECULATED ABOUT

I've got a nasty thought: what if this third brother ends up replacing Waluigi for a candidate for a 4 player platforming game featuring Mario, Luigi, and Wario?

Baby Luigi said:
I've got a nasty thought: what if this third brother ends up replacing Waluigi for a candidate for a 4 player platforming game featuring Mario, Luigi, and Wario?

Then Waluigi fangirls will be devastated.

But you know, it's possible they can do that after what they essentially flipped the Waluigi fans off in Mario Kart 7

Because the Waluigi fan base is so ravenous that it wont buy any game that Waluigi isn't in

It's pretty hilarious that some of the commenters here are declaring RUINED FOREVER if the Mario series added a third Mario brother.

Only happens when Marilyn officially makes her debut in games, or her father is just Mario's godbrother without ties of blood.

I'd say I want Peach or Bowser's brother more than Mario's if there is. Or they could have made Baby bros Mario's little brothers.

Back