Userographies UltraMario's is up

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
this is just a little project I want to work on where I write fictional biographies about any user willing to sign up

Re: Userographies

I'll sign up.

Hello Mr. Shoe.

for the record anything negative Shoey writes is a complete lie and you should ignore it

Gundam Tanaka said:
for the record anything negative Shoey writes is a complete lie and you should ignore it
just for that nabber you are going to be Abe Lincolns evil twin brother

I've gotten a lot more replies then I thought I would :P

why haven't i posted here yet

FireEevee's is done (I don't know if this will be a userpedia project yet)

FireEevee was a born with a rare skin condition that caused him to always be on fire. Because of this life was very hard since he was always burning down things and what not. Luckily thanks to the very scared town folk a school was erected that was fire proof so that FE could get an education. FE graduated at an astonishing top of his class and bottom of his class by default since he was the only person in his class. After high school FE went on to attend the University of North Carolina on a business scholarship but unfortunately he burned it the fuck down as well as the universities of Virginia, Duke, and Northern Iowa. Unable to go to a proper school FE opened up his own insurance company specializing in fires using a loan he got from the United States Government (in exchange for a promise to stay away from there oil fields). FE quickly created an insurance empire owning more than 500,000 insurance companies (500,001 to be exact).
However FireEevee soon become bored of running his companies so he sold his stock the handle bar mustache wearing lord of time who turned them into condos for elderly fruit. But enough about the all powerful time lord this biography is about FireEevee, so anyways after selling his companies FireEevee moved to Venezuela to study Nuclear Physics however the evil Hugo Chavez shut him down saying and I quote “Fuck Nuclear physics”. So FireEevee join the Federation of Liberating Venezuela and he and the rest of the team (which consisted of 5 octopuses, a gribble, and Ray Charles) stormed the Palace (because I assume Hugo Chavez lives in a solid gold palace) and challenged Hugo to the most extreme of all challenges a dodo race. However Hugo tried to cheat by using an actual race car disguised as a Dodo bird. However using the power of heart and rocket launchers (which are legal in all regulation dodo races) the Federation of Liberating Venezuela was victorious and one control of Venezuela and they all lived happily ever after…
Oh shit apparently they didn’t live happily ever after for about 2 hours after taking control problems began to arise with the Octopuses wanting a totalitarian dictatorship, the gribble wanting a communist dictatorship, FE wanting a democracy, and Ray Charles wanting to play the Saxophone. So they decided to hold a disco dance off to decide who would control the country and 138 funky fresh days later FireEevee was victorious and became President of Venezuela a post he continues to have to this very day.

oh man this is going to be amazing

I would like to sign up plz

Back