Funniest moment from the Mario and Luigi series?

How do you manage to register and get banned on the same day?

welll that's great.

a goood name banned...

also funniest moment.... how about when frankly asks who is mario. xD

I like how unknown Luigi is

Green Stache

Mr.GreenMario Dude

etc
----------
Also all of the Mario and Luigi faceplant moments :3

A speech less moment with Luigi being bonkers.

Anything involving Baby Luigi/Baby Mario being abusive to Luigi

In Superstar Saga, I found it funny when Luigi tricked Bowletta by dressing up as Peach.

IEvgdrI.png

basically anything luigi does makes me laugh quite a bit.

also the whole chococola maker or whatever that weird drink was in super star.

Baby Luigi said:

Like when they fall into the Gritzy Pits and Luigi gets mad at the Babies hitting him with a hammer, and they start crying and Mario wakes up and yells at Luigi and makes him cry too.

Or when they are in the Gritzy Desert and they are talking to Kylie Koopa and Luigi and the Babies are just in the background with a Shroob after them, and finally the babies spin to smack the shroob away, but Luigi goes flying as well...

One of my favorite moments was when in BiS where they are looking for Wisdurm and Luigi's trying to capture it with his hat and then they lose it, but it's sucking on Luigi's butt. Or when the worm farts on Luigi's face.

Good times, good times.

I felt that SS and BiS with the jokes were not that funny as they were in PiT. I think PiT had the best gags in it.

Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:

Like when they fall into the Gritzy Pits and Luigi gets mad at the Babies hitting him with a hammer, and they start crying and Mario wakes up and yells at Luigi and makes him cry too.

Or when they are in the Gritzy Desert and they are talking to Kylie Koopa and Luigi and the Babies are just in the background with a Shroob after them, and finally the babies spin to smack the shroob away, but Luigi goes flying as well...

Definitely yes. I liked the part where Baby Luigi bonked Luigi with a hammer at the end. So cute! :3

I also loved the part where Luigi gave Baby Luigi the cookie. Makes my heart melt every time. I mean, it's super cute too!

Xerneas said:
I felt that SS and BiS with the jokes were not that funny as they were in PiT. I think PiT had the best gags in it.

Maybe because Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are part of them? Because that's my opinion I liked PiT's jokes better. Babies are awesome comic-relief characters with Luigi!

I remember one scene where Toadsworth faints and you can see him in Baby Peach's stroller.

Also, when the Shroobs are attacking Baby Bowser's cruiser, Baby Mario has to push Baby Luigi out of the room while the latter is crying.

Bowser setting himself on fire via running on a treadmill and walks near a crate full of Bob-Ombs.

Staraptor said:
Also, when the Shroobs are attacking Baby Bowser's cruiser, Baby Mario has to push Baby Luigi out of the room while the latter is crying.

I was like SHUT UP to Baby Luigi that part

Okay, the funniest moments HAVE to be from the "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time" installment. How the babies cry there is just win.

But the animation of Baby Peach "crying" is the biggest win of the three. It surely can hurt one's ears, however. :(

Staraptor said:
Baby Mario smashing Swiggler's glass and incurring the giant mutant alien caterpillar's wrath.

Hilarious. Just pure hilarious.

How about Mario and Luigi spinning and they get dizzy from Baby Bowser, but Baby Mario and Baby Luigi just spin and spin and spin. Love that too ♥

Luigi falling into the first time hole because he was on the ledge. Then the time hole disappears and Luigi nervously digs at the ground.

Kamek setting himself on fire during his boss battle.

The Baby Mario Bros. eating all of Baby Bowser's Yoshi Cookies. "Good cookies and evil milk."

The Monty Bros. call Bowser's Castle "the always dirty and run down castle thanks to Bowser".

Mario and Luigi hammering/burning/shocking each other before they learn their overworld Bros. Moves and getting mad at each other.

Staraptor said:
The Baby Mario Bros. eating all of Baby Bowser's Yoshi Cookies. "Good cookies and evil milk."

Snackaholics! Very funny too!

I'm still amused when Bowser yells out "I don't need logic!" in BiS.

Giant fire-breathing turtles do not need logic. It's true.

I definitely love the scene in BiS where Bowser is trying to stop himself being crushed by the train, and just as it seems he has done so, there is a pebble his foot trips over, and then his face before the train smashes him into the rock.

Back