First Game

BowsersGirl

Koopa Troopa
What was the first video game you've ever played and is it still your fav or just one of your favs now?

For one, this doesn't belong here, but in any case...

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 was the first game I remember playing, and I remember having a lot of fun with it. I'm not quite sure what happened to it, though...

I only posted it here cause when I tried to post a topic like this in a game related forum,
they moved it to general/offtopic. Sorry :(

It's okay. You're new, and there's bound to be confusion somewhere. In this case, since we are a Mario forum, we have a board specifically for Mario, and then another board for video games in general. We have other boards that cater to entertainment, our wiki, and other stuff. This board is meant to be used for pretty much anything that doesn't fall into the other categories. This thread would probably be better in the Video Games board. There's no need to apologize for anything.

Pokemon Snap. It's not one of my favorites, but I do still like it.

Well, when I turned 8 I had gotten a DS lite and 4 games (Diddy Kong Racing DS, Brain Age, Mario Party DS, and one other that I forgot, I think it was New Super Mario Bros?), the first one I played was Mario Party, and it's a favorite of mine.

It's ok, Off Subject Discussion is best discussion.

My first game was asteroids, and I played it on my dad's cell phone while waiting for hockey practice to start. Didnt get a system until the gameboy color, at which time my first games was pokemon Red and Bomberman.

I still play pokemon sometimes, not necessarily Red, but remakes and newer versions, and I play asteroid like games occasionally on the internet when I get bored, but for the most part I dont play them anymore, because I've already done them.

You can only play the same games so many times before you know whats going to happen. :)

Technically, it was most likely Bejewled, but i'm pretty sure my first ever game i played was Lego Star Wars for ps2.

I think. I have bad memory, but i know at least that was one of my first.

The first game I ever played was when I was like 3 or 4 years old.. a football game for SNES.. the most(and only) interesting feature it had was choosing the weather, hahaha... I stopped liking it at like 6 or 7 years old

Ghostony said:
The first game I ever played was when I was like 3 or 4 years old.. a football game for SNES.. the most(and only) interesting feature it had was choosing the weather, hahaha... I stopped liking it at like 6 or 7 years old

I wish you could change the weather in more games. Weather affects are still my favorite parts of most games. :(

Pokemon Yellow or Mario Kart 64

Don't remember which one it was. I do remember playing Mario Kart 64 a lot more though.

Super Smash Bros. on the N64

I still love it MUCH!

I think the first ones I've played were the first SMB and the second LoTR.
I can't remember since it was a VERY long time ago.

I don't remember Lord of the rings being a game for super nintendo. Well I did miss some games.

Super Smash Bros. (N64) I still own it to this day and I still play it.

My first video game was Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, or Super Mario 64, can't remember which was first.

I don't really play SMB or Duck Hunt anymore, but SM64 is still fun.

Back