How did you first get into Mario games

SMB1, 2, and 3

and Smw 1&2

and Mario Paint

for both nes and snes.. owned by my older brother would always play with him..

I got my first Nintendo 64 for Christmas when I was six, and got Mario Party and Super Mario 64 a short time afterwards.

I think I got a n64 before I went back and got the older systems. Super mario 64 was just an amazing game and still is to this day.

TheRedOne said:
I played New Super Mario Bros. Died at the first level all the time.
me 2 ;)

I started out playing flash games, like super mario 63. Later, my cousin played mario party 8 with my brother and I. We got a Wii next Christmas, and my friend Finn gave me his DS last year. I want a Wii U, but we're saving up for a trip next year, so I don't want to put more financial pressure on them.

Vs SMB (the arcade version).
We never had a game console before that, and didn't get one till over a year later. Then, of course, I played the NES version of SMB (but still preferred the arcade version I was more familiar with), and then, being really into the game, got my brother the new Mario platformers coming out (and the first Super Mario Kart) up to the first Allstars.

I had the Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt game for the NES when I was a kid. I didn't get hooked on Mario till I played Super Mario Brothers 2 though.

I honestly have no idea. It's probably the Mario toys and Super Smash Bros. that first got me into it, but as far as I can remember, I was always in the Mario series. I'm a Mario acolyte.

I remember when i was little, my sis gave me her gameboy with super mario world advance. because she just got a ds. but a year later, it dissapeared. what do you know, my sister stole it and hid it from me for about 6 years.

I played Mario 64 on my cousin's Nintendo 64 when I was fairly young, really enjoyed playing that, and it lead to me buying other Mario games.

My first Mario game was Super Mario Bros. (NES). Early nineties.

I was four years old in the Christmas of 2001. Smash Melee introduced me to Mario, and was not only my first Mario game, but forst game, too.

Super Smash Bros. Melee is no Mario game, it's a Cross-Over Nintendo game.

I Saw my older brother playing SM64 and i asked him if i can play. i collected lots of powerstars and we completed the game.

Thats how i got to Like the mario series and i still like it from today.

Back