Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Just saw Age of Ultron, found it enjoyable.

Quicksilver said:
this is why you book seats two weeks in advance and get the sexy front row premier seats
wait there are people who actually want front row seats??

also uh
did they ever explain why tony has his suits back or...

Nabber said:
Quicksilver said:
this is why you book seats two weeks in advance and get the sexy front row premier seats
not like right below the screen
the way the cinema is ordered is you have like a few flat rows in the front and then a sort of tier, and the "front row" is the first row on the tier
i suck at explaining things

Yuki Nagato said:
Nabber said:
Quicksilver said:

^^^

i saw thor 3d in the front row

my eyes burned
Your sig paired with this post was perfect.

I usually sit a few back from the front.

who wants to hear a joke

if captain america's shield is made of vibranium what's hawkeye's shield made of

quicksilver

Quicksilver said:
who wants to hear a joke

if captain america's shield is made of vibranium what's hawkeye's shield made of

quicksilver
FUCK

Nabber said:
Quicksilver said:
who wants to hear a joke

quicksilver
FUCK
is that fuck because you ignored the spoiler or you just didnt find the joke funny

I'm planning to watch GotG at some point in this week

I should also watch Thor 2 just so I'm through with all MCU movies up to this point.

I was going to do an MCU marathon yesterday. I did Captain America then a friend texted me right after so I couldn't even bring myself to watch Iron Man for some reason.

yeah im through with gotg

now just thor 2, and i guess the incredible hulk again because i dont really remember what happened in that movie.

Eri Ayase said:
and i guess the incredible hulk again because i dont really remember what happened in that movie.
when i did the marathon i spent most of hulk thinking "is it tony time again"
if you want to have some fun the drinking game is 'drink whenever liv tyler whispers bruce'

did that movies suck? i've never seen it nor do I ever hear anyone talk about it

Quicksilver said:
Ultron said:
loved hawkeye's whole side story
with his wife and family, really lends perspective to the character, and why he was to leave at the end
i dont remember for sure but in the comics im pretty sure laura was an alien
doubtful that'll be involved into the movies at all but still lol
well, one of his wives was an alien
hawkeye is sort of a man-whore

you're probably thinking about bobbi morse, she gets abducted and replaced by a skrull during the secret invasion.

i didn't even know laura existed, don't read too much of the ultimates universe

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/20/watch-crossbones-and-cap-fight-on-the-set-of-captain-america-civil-war

who wants to see crossbones and cap fight for five seconds

Back