Your current mood.

Bored, slightly tired.

Combination of tired, normal, lovesick, hungry, bored, excited, and thirsty

The result is a lot of things going through my head right now

Well, better after two days ago.

I was getting ready for my first class. On my closest door (on the inside) is this metal rod that you use to hang towels and stuff on. Well, I got up really fast, and banged my head against it.

I'm sure we all know how it feels to bang our head, right? Well, I felt it, and I felt something really...not right. I looked at my hand, and saw there was blood. I had to go to the clinic to make sure that I was alright. Didn't need stitches, but they did caution me in case I had a concussion. I just had to put some gaudes over it until it stopped bleeding, which took like two hours...

Yeah, and the headache that accompanied that accident went away earlier this morning, but I'm still having moments when I turn my head suddenly where I get slightly lightheaded...

Deku Link said:
Well, better after two days ago.

I was getting ready for my first class. On my closest door (on the inside) is this metal rod that you use to hang towels and stuff on. Well, I got up really fast, and banged my head against it.

I'm sure we all know how it feels to bang our head, right? Well, I felt it, and I felt something really...not right. I looked at my hand, and saw there was blood. I had to go to the clinic to make sure that I was alright. Didn't need stitches, but they did caution me in case I had a concussion. I just had to put some gaudes over it until it stopped bleeding, which took like two hours...

Yeah, and the headache that accompanied that accident went away earlier this morning, but I'm still having moments when I turn my head suddenly where I get slightly lightheaded...

Get well soon, bro. Sorry to hear that.

Really tired due to being sleep deprived for the past month and a half.

Back