Your current mood.

Zae Eildus said:
my docters appointment for identifying my seizures is coming up in two days where i cant take any seizure medicine and have to be exposed to very intense flashing lights
I don't think that's allowed. I feel so sorry for you, I wish you all the best.

DragonFreak said:
That sounds terrifying. Like it's questionably illegal imo.

apparently its not, but its better then the alternative.

I could ride 2 hours from here to a hospital and not take my meds for 5 days and they hope i have a few seizures during the night while they monitor me, which is more terrifying.

Not taking my meds for that long could cause a gran mal seizure....again

id rather avoid that at all costs

Per this, you have all of my condolences.
I don't think that's allowed. I feel so sorry for you, I wish you all the best.

thanks, i appreciate it, at least its only for a few moments.

why would it be illegal if it's for his benefit? as long as you're in a safe environment it's a fast way to test the symptoms

Javelin said:
why would it be illegal if it's for his benefit? as long as you're in a safe environment it's a fast way to test the symptoms
true I guess, but zae himself knows it's not legal
then again it's better than the other method, right? let's hope that all goes well, anyways. hope that it's a quick one and that you won't have to experience it again for a long long time (highly unlikely)

Relaxed, as I'm chilling in bed.

Tis the season to throw up egg nog falalalalalala

Oh man I feel real terrible tonight. Sick. I think I've been food poisoned by egg nog.

Ok so today and yesterday night was exceedingly miserable for me, probably the absolute worst I've felt in quite some time. I basically spent throughout that time period practically vomiting my head off nonstop while being really nonstop nauseous. The only thing I even ingested today was Sprite and it helped somewhat.

*nauseated.

Hint hint, she got food poisoning.

I mentioned it yesterday that I think I had food poisoning but it only got worse.

Now, I feel better but I'm not healthy yet.

i feel absolutely horrible

my mom thought dayquel(sp?) would be good for my head due to painkillers not working and it actually made me feel worse

dear god this sucks

Zae Eildus said:
my mom thought dayquel(sp?) would be good for my head due to painkillers not working and it actually made me feel worse

Dayquil

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Sick to my stomach and unsure if that's because I haven't eaten all day
stahp

go eat something

skipping a meal or two is fine but why would you just skip eating for an entire day, that's dumb

Javelin said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
Sick to my stomach and unsure if that's because I haven't eaten all day
stahp

go eat something

skipping a meal or two is fine but why would you just skip eating for an entire day, that's dumb
alright thank you i went to grab some food, i just have stomach issues sometimes for no reason

Javelin said:

if you've got food poisoning like me, then, yeah, the thought of food disgusts you to no end

i've spent like two days without a single bite of food

Man, I haven't been that hungry lately, and it's starting to scare my family. TBH, if I were them, I wouldn't be worried, since I'm slightly overweight and cutting it back a bit would help slim me down a bit so I'm average.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
last month i had really bad food poisoning to the point of passing out twice from dehydration im guessing, since then my stmach hasnt been back to 100%

well you should still drink fluids after being food poisoned. it sorta helps, even though you may end up vomiting the liquid out. it helps cleanse the toxins out

In an awesome mood. I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off.

Back