Project 132 (beta)

How was the latest update? If you just plain didn't like it, leave me a review below.

• Eh, neutral.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I liked it.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Project 132 - PART 3: PLANETARY DEVASTATION HAS BEGUN

Based Sora said:
so just imagine that at the top of a bleak, horrifically snowy mountain and you have the Lockheart Residence
you of course realize that this is becoming more and more like batman begins

also i guess you beat me to posting after a brief hiatus

since we're the only people who still use userpedia

that moment when you realize this story is about the formation of the Reaper Council

i guess that means tabuu has to angst harder

he's clearly not batman enough

obviously, the next step in the story is to kill off his parents

So I've been pretty much reading this on and off the whole day and I'm on Part 2. It's definately better than the average fanfiction I will you tell you that.

This story also has one of my favorite themes, which is a character discovering that s/he is "mythical" and has so much more power than s/he thought.

The only thing right now to critize on is that there are sometimes too much talking between characters and people won't admit that they are actually gay.

I'm a fan of exposition, I apologize. I think it's better to have new information introduced in conversation than it is to have a bunch of things shoved in at the very beginning of the story that you absolutely have to remember. (If you think this story took too much time in the introduction, Typical Tragedy took literally four chapters of world-building to get off the ground.)

Also I'm bisexual. My character is the same but there's not going to be any romance or gay sex in this story, so worry not.

tabnalia is so canon

I'm gay, so having that included would not bother me one bit. I would actually like it. If you are wondering, the reason why I slased my above post was because I meant it, but I didn't mean for it to actually be taken into account seriously.

But I just finished Part 2 like 15 minutes ago, so I'll be able to finish what you have so far today easily. Unless your next chapters are extremely long for whatever reason. It's a very interesting read so far, good job!

I'm very glad you enjoy it.

You don't have much to catch up to, but you may have to wait a while for an update. I've been having some difficulties getting updates out at this point in the story because of all the pressure I've been putting on myself to do it exactly right. X_X

oh yeah you have been reading the intermissions, right

those are super important

Well just take your time, like you don't know that already. And good luck! And yes, I have read the first intermission, and going to start the second one.

Although usually intermissions, well the few ones in fiction that I have read, do not relate to the plot and totally skippable.

I really liked the hand-to-hand combat at the beginning. Very detailed, and something I could never do. I liked how Christopher always focuses on the wrong thing.

my favorite chapter so far because it has ME in it

On a serious note... I actually did really enjoy this one. And not just because it has me in it. The group is training, learning things, gaining new powers, etc. Plus it continues foreshadowing Walkazo's explosive entrance! 8)

Also, I kinda empathize with the guys being unwilling to fight a girl in the first part. Because, uh, that's kinda how I am irl.

I swear it's not out of sexism!

I thought this chapter was great. Really love this quote:
“They say Light is in the brain,” Sadaharu said, muffled through the ice, “That Lightning is in the eyes and that Fire is in the mouth. Darkness is in the heart and Ice is in the spine, and I- I am so cold.”

I don't even know why either. It just sounds really mysterious and cool.

darkness comes from the heart

obviously not a reference to heart of darkness

no opinion on the saudy fight?

also the lockhearts being darkness was a bit of an obvious nod that I'm surprised you didn't pick up before, lol

Back