Who wants the Shroom to feature more?

Who wants the Shroom to feature more articles?

• Total voters
Anybody can make a poll but it takes a real man to actually suggest new articles

I personally don't like the shroom. Mainly because I don't even understand it.

Maybe this should be in a different board. Oh yea, The 'Shroom board.

Well, if you can write quality articles, then I'm pretty sure no one will complain, but it's hard work put in to the Shroom already as it is, and making a poll won't magically make us work more.

...you know we take suggestions, right?

TheRedOne said:
what's there to understand? It's a newsletter where people write silly articles or post website statistics. It's not rocket science.

Crocodile Dippy said:

TheRedOne said:
what's there to understand? It's a newsletter where people write silly articles or post website statistics. It's not rocket science.
well except fake news it takes a rocket scientist to understand how it's funny

Rock Knight said:
Crocodile Dippy said:

TheRedOne said:
well except fake news it takes a rocket scientist to understand how it's funny
Good thing is that only fake news is supposed to be funny, everything else is supposed to be entertaining but interesting, like a normal newspaper, or, in Fun Stuff's case, to challenge the reader into fun little activities.

Silly people, thinking the Fake News are supposed to be funny articles, when they are actually a highly sophisticated way of exchanging cryptic messages with our heavenly overlords.

Charmander said:
Silly people, thinking the Fake News are supposed to be funny articles, when they are actually a highly sophisticated way of exchanging cryptic messages with our heavenly overlords.
I knew it.

I remember this thread. I voted all the choices

Also, the Shroom's features should be chosen and decided by the staff

Back