• Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
GUYS CHARGIN MOTHAFUCKIN CHUCK RETURNS IN THIS

THIS IS THE BEST DAY

Coin Heaven said:
The transparent pipe and even dodging enemies os a great idea from within. but I hope ALL the pipes are transparent and not just some of them.
I think they are, that's what it seems like. A developer of the game said that the warp pipes are now transparent, so that just makes me think they all will be.

Also, yeah, good that Chargin Chuck is returning.

How come no one mentioned why Blue Toad is there instead of Toad...and even Iwata referred to Blue Toad as "Toad"?

Baby Luigi said:
How come no one mentioned why Blue Toad is there instead of Toad...and even Iwata referred to Blue Toad as "Toad"?

Probably because Mario is Red, Luigi is Green, Peach is Pink (The replacement for Yellow it looks like) and Toad is Blue. Since Toad is a species they can make him the Blue Toad we see in pretty much all the co-op games without much of a fuss.

Also, I'm very glad that they actually have 'end of world' bosses that differ from a Significant Koopa (Koopalings, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Boom Boom & Pom Pom). I think the last time I saw that was in the first NSMB.

Also, Peach in a cat suit looks creepy.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Probably because Mario is Red, Luigi is Green, Peach is Pink (The replacement for Yellow it looks like) and Toad is Blue. Since Toad is a species they can make him the Blue Toad we see in pretty much all the co-op games without much of a fuss.

I thought it's a nod to the graphic limitations to Super Mario Bros. 2.

I'm not sure if I like the whole cat suit thing in a mario game, but I'm still pretty stoked to see the new mario game. It comes out around the time of my birthday.

It´s me, or the Cat Suit looks overpowered? look the trailer and demos, the cat suit is a game breaking suit so far, it can climb walls for a good amount of time, its fast, can attack, has an drop bomb (or whatever it calls) attack, climb the goal pole, wow, a pretty powerfull suit so far.

Looks this

It looks like the boss levels are going to be separate levels, or maybe they split to avoid a large demo level.

All music so far is new, and the boss theme is REALLY good its very catchy, maybe because the circus theme arena, i dont know if all bosses are going to have a distint music theme or all the bosses will fight in circus arena, maybe the plot is bowser gets boring and kindaps mario & friends and challenge them to survive his invasion, theres still the pink fairy in one screen shot so i dont know that bowser is planing...

No. The P-Acorn is overpowered because it has infinite flight and I still have a shit ton of trouble not getting hit with it. I think the same thing will might happen here.

Since Peach isn't being kidnapped this time around, I'm really itching to find out the game's plot.

wow just saw this, and peach is even playable, that's cool.

Lookin' forward to this, too bad it might be awhile before i play it, looks cool though.

does anyone remember this?

maybe thats what inspired the new cat suit
or it could be that old japanese folklore thing about some lucky cat

either way both possibilities might end up making this the hardest mario game ever

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
well at least the plot isn't a princess is stolen so it's something, right solar?
Maybe, but it doesn't change the fact that Bowser is way overused.

Maybe bowser isn't the main final boss. Maybe it's Wart, or both of them.

PETA can't wait to see this game.

Ness said:
NSY said:
PETA can't wait to see this game.

I really hate PETA because they killed more than 90% stray animals and few percent of them got adopted

so.. peta gets on nintendo's asses for fictional animal characters, yet they kill animals in cold blood. what the sense make.

Back