Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Potted Piranha Plant said:
Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:
http://nintendoeverything.com/diddy-kong-not-confirmed-for-mario-kart-8-after-all/

On the other hand....

tumblr_n40vu6J7zx1rtodxxo1_r1_500.png

Do we get only 30 characters?

It looks like it... But it might be like Mario Kart Wii, with extra spaces added later.
It does look like there is enough room for another row.

But I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm going to assume that there are only 30 Characters, since I have no problem with that amount anyway. I'm hoping for Birdo, Dry Bones/Dry Bowser and Diddy Kong/Bowser Jr. Though I'll never play as them so I don't care to be honest.

Also it says Shy Guy under Morton, what's up with that?

The cursor is over Shy Guy, though, so maybe the time it takes to load Shy Guy isn't enough to override Morton.

PLEASE.... HAVE... BOWSER... JR.!

I still want some new characters for the remaining spots, though. The Koopalings feel more like one addition.

Lubba and Toadsworth and E. Gadd, plus have Birdo, Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Dry Bones, King Boo, Funky Kong and we're good.

chillv said:
Why are Miis so hated? Like sure, I know some Miis can look ugly, but I always found the miis to be a cool concept and I hope they or at least something similar becomes a standard for Nintendo's consoles, even if they drop the Wii brand eventually.

Also, as for people playing as Mii's online, I don't see what is wrong with that. The main reason why the Miis exist is so people can play as a cartoony version of themselves or somebody else, and I am pretty sure they are playing as a mii for that sole reason.

Whether you like it or not, Mii resolves ridiculous requests for characters such as Miley Cyrus.

To be honest, Mii is an underutilized character and needs to appear in more games. That's why I am hoping for it in Smash, and for everyone who disagrees, would you rather Mii or people asking for Goku and crap.

They're cool yes, but their customization is simply awful. It amounts to paint templates on a blob that looks like a human or something.

Not to mention they're ----ing god awful in Mario Tennis Open and Mario Kart 7.

Oh god kill it with fire

can you kill the rest of the miis

*Kills all Miis but mine and my friends'*
Turn down the sound in the future BLOF. Miyamoto will be angry with me for killing his Mii.

He'll probably just make a replacement avatar

Fine with me.

Wait... everyone can make a new Mii

No one can stop the Miis from ruling earth

So I sent them all to the Miiverse

Where you will not hear them

NSY said:
SuperQueenChrysalis said:
I don't have a Wii U, any way, and my parents won't get me one because it's "crap" and my dad hates Nintendo.
wait so your parents won't let buy a console because they think it's crap, that's the stupidest reasons i've heard to not be able to buy something. Also why does your Dad hate nintendo.
what makes your dad hate nintendo?

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
Why are Miis so hated? Like sure, I know some Miis can look ugly, but I always found the miis to be a cool concept and I hope they or at least something similar becomes a standard for Nintendo's consoles, even if they drop the Wii brand eventually.

Also, as for people playing as Mii's online, I don't see what is wrong with that. The main reason why the Miis exist is so people can play as a cartoony version of themselves or somebody else, and I am pretty sure they are playing as a mii for that sole reason.

Whether you like it or not, Mii resolves ridiculous requests for characters such as Miley Cyrus.

To be honest, Mii is an underutilized character and needs to appear in more games. That's why I am hoping for it in Smash, and for everyone who disagrees, would you rather Mii or people asking for Goku and crap.

They're cool yes, but their customization is simply awful. It amounts to paint templates on a blob that looks like a human or something.

Not to mention they're ----ing god awful in Mario Tennis Open and Mario Kart 7.
Miis are bland. Their voices from MK7 sounded like immatured teenagers.

Miis should be more like customizable avatars (with clothes, etc.).

I hate gamers who hate Nintendo
I hate gamers who hate miis

Also, I resurrected all of those miis with my Mii resurrecting powers.

infinite8 said:
Miis should be more like customizable avatars (with clothes, etc.).

You mean like how they are in Tomodachi Life? However, it seems to me like you guys won't like them even if they had better customization features. You guys seem to not like the shear look of them.

I do agree that the Miis need a better voice, or at least customizable voice like in Tomodachi Life. In fact, I think they should use Tomodachi Life as an example of good mii customization.

I'll be seriously mad if the Koopalings are the only new characters. That only means one thing: laziness.

I'm pretty sure they will be. I doubt any more newcomers at this point.

I predict 4 more newcomers and 36 Total Characters, not including miis. 2 Character from Mario Kart Wii will get the cut.

3D Player 2004 said:
I predict 4 more newcomers and 36 Total Characters, not including miis. 2 Character from Mario Kart Wii will get the cut.

I hope one is Funky Kong and the other is Dry Bowser. I have nothing against Dry Bowser, but I just don't want to see King Boo get cut, as he is my main choice when I play. I do hate Funky Kong, though. I can't stand his voice, just like I can't stand Daisy's.

I don't have anything against Funky Kong, but I just hope if he comes back, he won't be overpowered again. We had enough Flame Runner + Funky Kong.

Yeah, I hope BS character stat boosts don't return in this game. ---- them.

Back