Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

7 of those things. That would be even worse than 4 babies

Giga12 said:
I guess 3 Mario's would be good for LGM.

Yeah, she LOVES Metal Mario

What if a Teenager Mario was added? That would never happen but it would be hilarious.

Giga12 said:
What if a Teenager Mario was added? That would never happen but it would be hilarious.

What I know for sure is that LeftyGreenMario will play as him

Giga12 said:
No, it would actually be quite sad that they have so many original characters to choose from yet they choose to keep making new versions of the same character.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
No, it would actually be quite sad that they have so many original characters to choose from yet they choose to keep making new versions of the same character.

Yeah I enjoy drinking tears as well

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Giga12 said:

Dr. Mario, Picross Mario, Mario & Wario Mario, Fat Mario, Fire Mario, Penguin Mario, Rabbit Mario, AND Tanooki Mario should be in! It would be an original character bonanza that I would 100% approve! :mario:

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
FawfulTheSnowman said:
Giga12 said:

Dr. Mario, Picross Mario, Mario & Wario Mario, Fat Mario, Fire Mario, Penguin Mario, Rabbit Mario, AND Tanooki Mario should be in! It would be an original character bonanza that I would 100% approve! :mario:

What about Jumpman? What about bland, emotionless Brawl Mario?

Giga12 said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
FawfulTheSnowman said:
Giga12 said:

What about Jumpman? What about bland, emotionless Brawl Mario?

That Mario was actually Chuck Testa in disguise.

TempestBlade said:
It's funny Waluigi is lighter than Mario/Luigi in MK Arcade.

Yes, because Waluigi is like a straw compared to the Mario Bros.

They actually released a new trailer?!
IT'S A FREAKING MIRACLE!!!

Sonicyay2 said:
clam yuor ttis bro

This game looks amazing. I love how Nintendo is actually putting effort into the graphics this time, rather than Mario Kart Wii's low-poly, jaggy, textured-on-facial-features mess.

Sonicyay2 said:

IT HAS BABY LUIGI IN IT

Back