Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

who

Speaking of characters...

What do you think of the percentage of a character that is new (Toadette and Baby Daisy), or you would have NEVER predicted would join the Mario Kart series (such as ROB or Honey Queen)?

It seemed to have happened for the last 4 Mario Kart Games, so the odds of that happen seem to be looking pretty high.

cryoAwakening said:

What do you think of the percentage of a character that is new (Toadette and Baby Daisy), or you would have NEVER predicted would join the Mario Kart series (such as ROB or Honey Queen)?

It seemed to have happened for the last 4 Mario Kart Games, so the odds of that happen seem to be looking pretty high.

We will probably have new characters. I am thinking for Elvin Gadd, after appearing in Luigi's Mansion 2, he has high chances.

Cirdec said:
cryoAwakening said:

We will probably have new characters. I am thinking for Elvin Gadd, after appearing in Luigi's Mansion 2, he has high chances.

Oh, I know for a fact there will be at few new characters to the series.

But I'm talking about new as in new to the Marioverse. Toadette and Baby Daisy never appeared in a Mario game until their respective Mario Kart Debut.

Crackin355 said:
Bowser45 said:
>RPG character discussion

ABANDON THREAD
tumblr_mhf1scka6f1s4wlbio1_400.gif
"And in other news, somebody named Sonicyay2 has suffocated himself of laughter. Police report it was most likely due to this .gif. What's that? Oh, OK. It turns out the Police in the building has suffocated theirselves of laughter as well. Moral of this - Crackin355 is now a murderer. He will be taken into jail soon."

Distracting GIFs aren't THAT funny.

cryoAwakening said:
Cirdec said:
cryoAwakening said:

Oh, I know for a fact there will be at few new characters to the series.

But I'm talking about new as in new to the Marioverse. Toadette and Baby Daisy never appeared in a Mario game until their respective Mario Kart Debut.

I dunno they always seem to do that in the console Mario Karts.

I prefer they didn't do that, though. The Mario series is filled with colorful and diverse characters, I don't see why they need to make new ones when there are already ones viable for playability.

Baby Luigi said:
I prefer they didn't do that, though. The Mario series is filled with colorful and diverse characters, I don't see why they need to make new ones when there are already ones viable for playability.
I know right?

Sonicyay2 said:
Crackin355 said:
Bowser45 said:

ABANDON THREAD
"And in other news, somebody named Sonicyay2 has suffocated himself of laughter. Police report it was most likely due to this .gif. What's that? Oh, OK. It turns out the Police in the building has suffocated theirselves of laughter as well. Moral of this - Crackin355 is now a murderer. He will be taken into jail soon."
You kinda ruined the joke.

Wasn't really that funny to begin with, but this just explains how badly you ruined the joke.

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
Baby Luigi said:
I know right?

I know what you have in mind.

Joey Tribbiani said:
Sonicyay2 said:
Crackin355 said:
Bowser45 said:

ABANDON THREAD
You kinda ruined the joke.

Wasn't really that funny to begin with, but this just explains how badly you ruined the joke.
ykF9e8F.gif

Mario Party X said:
His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
Baby Luigi said:
I know right?
I know what you have in mind.
I'm sure you do.

^^Annoying memes get you nowhere.

Anyway, Baby Luigi said that there are a lot of colorful characters to use. Okay, which ones that aren't generic enemies? I know we can use some from Donkey Kong (King K. Rool and Dixie Kong are great choices), but I'm not sure which others are realistic. I mean, I'd love to have Wart and Tatanga and all, but the chances of their being in are super slim.

Wario characters, some of the bosses from the Super Mario games (King Bob-omb, Major Burrows, Bouldergeist), some Luigi's Mansion characters (E. Gadd). You have think outside the box and use your noggin'

hell they could even use RPG characters

Baby Luigi said:
Wario characters, some of the bosses from the Super Mario games (King Bob-omb, Major Burrows, Bouldergeist), some Luigi's Mansion characters (E. Gadd). You have think outside the box and use your noggin'

Edit that post BLOF before the RPG character debate explodes!

I honestly think that Mario Kart has always done a really good job with character additions ('cept Honey Queen, but that's just me), so whatever they add will always be fine by me. As long as I can see the reasoning behind their addition (i.e. - Honey Queen only true Heavyweight Female), then I'll be fine with it.

Baby Luigi said:

E. Gadd is the only one I could see happening.

I'd like to see a Greenie as well for the lulz, but I don't even know how realistic that would be because Dark Moon is such a recent game.

E. Gadd is probably the only one I want and he has the best shots out of all I listed as they even considered to put him in Mario Kart DS

Mario Party X said:
I'd like to see a Greenie as well for the lulz, but I don't even know how realistic that would be because Dark Moon is such a recent game.

It won't be recent once Mario Kart 8 is released

Lubba. What the heck. The thing was somewhat important in Galaxy 2 and in THREE years, it hasn't made any other appearance. Hate it as much as you want, but he's a pretty neat character that should get some spotlight.

I...highly disagree with Lubba.

It would be like adding Honey Queen, but Honey Queen wasn't a really big hated person, and Lubba has a lot of haters, so putting him in a Mario Kart probably would tick a lot of people off.

I personally would just disagree with the decision and just beat him in every race as Baby Mario.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lubba, but his problem is only one appearance. While personally I think he is a better choice than Honey Queen, she does have that on him. But first there needs to be representation from games not yet represented, and by someone with a reasonable amount of appearances (which doesn't necessarily have to be a lot, since Honey Queen got in, but adding someone with one appearance is still pushing it.) Say, maybe three or so appearances should be game. *slowly backs out before the angry mob appears*

Yeah, we really do need representation from Mario vs. Donkey Kong. She appeared in three or so games. Yeah... that actually would be nice.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lubba playable. But I wouldn't mind seeing any character just as long as :babyluigi: gets in

Back