Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I'm pretty sure.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
GalacticPetey said:
Cirdec said:
Rayquaza?
Maybe, but there still is the possibility of a Ruby/Sapphire remake, so I may wait and just catch one then. Either way, I can't exactly trade because I'm doing some Battle Maison stuff right now. You don't happen to have a Zekrom, do you? If you don't want to give it away, then I understand.
well with the gen. transfer a r/s remake is pointless as you can still transfer them to the newest games (when bank comes out)

not really, you need a ds with a dual slot to transfer up to IV. those aren't made anymore, so there'd still be a market for it

I just got the game yesterday. It's pretty cool so far.

There's only one thing I dislike about this game, but it's pretty minor;

The camera angling. It changes a lot in certain areas, and even though 3D is turned off, they give me a headache sometimes, and in big cities like Lumiose (spelling?), it can be a problem.

Rin Kagamine said:
There's only one thing I dislike about this game, but it's pretty minor;

The camera angling. It changes a lot in certain areas, and even though 3D is turned off, they give me a headache sometimes, and in big cities like Lumiose (spelling?), it can be a problem.
I hate the camera angling. I mean, I can't tell which way is north and stuff anymore.

The Tricky Fox said:
Is there any other places you can find a moon stone apart from being held by Lunatone and by doing an inverse battle?

Secret Super Training? When you have a Pokemon with max EVs do Super Training. Also, that new Global Link attraction.

Purple Yoshi said:
The Tricky Fox said:
Is there any other places you can find a moon stone apart from being held by Lunatone and by doing an inverse battle?

Secret Super Training? When you have a Pokemon with max EVs do Super Training. Also, that new Global Link attraction.
XD i left a pokemon in the dream world
also mods rename this thread to "Pokémon X and Pokémon Y"

Hotaru Tomoe said:
is that a disco ball in it's head?

Nah, it's a giant pink diamond. But I see what you mean.

Smg2daisy said:
Rock and Fairy sounds cool anyway
uh, carbink has always been rock/fairy

that said, i like this design. it's a vast improvement over carbink, who is one of the stupidest pokemon in gen vi

Back