Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Actually, I'd be rather interested in seeing just that: Poison-types in the beginning of the game, even in the wild. It would make it very different from the other titles in the series.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Then don't be an ignorant twat when I decide to make a joke about my own country that you don't personally understand.

Still, it's odd that you don't know this about Australia. It's one of the most internationally pervasive images of my country.

Was just asking, sheesh.

Anyway, I don't know much about a lot of locations, then again i might have at one time and simply forgot within the years. Bad memory and all.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Actually, I'd be rather interested in seeing just that: Poison-types in the beginning of the game, even in the wild. It would make it very different from the other titles in the series.
I would guess it would just be the same, just replace "bug-type" with "poison-type", and since they would be low level I guess they wouldn't actually do much poison attacks.
However, a Pokemon game that actually focuses more on using status aliments would be a really cool idea if gf did it right.

Zae said:
I don't really take it to my top priority to look up common poison creatures in other countries lol.
dont you know

everything in australia will kill you

crackin did you get punched by a kangaroo

Also, it looks like four way walking, but 3D effects with screen turning when interacting with things (mirror)

FireUmbreon said:
Crackin355 said:
Xpike said:
uh, keeping grid-based movement makes no sense.

They did it in Pokemon XD & Coliseum. It was god awful IMO.
I disagree.

I liked it and it was different than 4 directions,

It's not exactly that great for 3d games though, feels really wonkey and just looks bad.

I didn't like it since I would constantly be running against invisible walls when there was obviously room for me to move. Just felt sloppy.

I like the 4 Directions since it's really easy to tell where you go and you don't feel like you're running against an invisible wall, because there is actually something there. Overall feels better. I had the getting caught on wall problem with Bowser's Inside Story too, but that's an entirely different series. Doesn't change the fact that it makes me hate the game more and more when the wall hitboxes are no good.

It's still just my opinion though.

I'd actually more would like a 8 direction way of walking much like in the LoZ 2D titles (LoZLttP and up) and the Mario and Luigi games.
I hope that these game have better designs in the Pokemon. I liked Gen 5's Pokemon designed but I feel that they strayed away from the classic designs.

Yveltal is weird. It's cool, but that tail... I don't like it. If it was shorter, maybe I would like it.

Just like Xerneas's antlers, right?

Kind of. I mean, Xerneas's antler sure look weird, but not that bad, in my opinion. Anyway, I don't care about legendaries, because they're nothing more than trophies to me. I catch them to let them trapped in the PC until the end of the days.

I think Xerneas's biggest problem in design is just that some of its features are bit too excessive. Perhaps at some point or another they'll reduce the size of the tail and antlers so it looks a bit better, unlikely, but hopefully.

Game Boy said:
I liked Gen 5's Pokemon designed but I feel that they strayed away from the classic designs.
yeah, i really wish they would make another pile of sludge, or a pokeball, or eggs

Chilly said:
Game Boy said:
I liked Gen 5's Pokemon designed but I feel that they strayed away from the classic designs.
yeah, i really wish they would make another pile of sludge, or a pokeball, or eggs

don't forget heads sticking out of the ground.

Chilly said:
Game Boy said:
bro how could you forget the seal with a horn added

Chilly said:
Game Boy said:

What about the lizard, turtle and the kitten?

Back