MarioWiki:BJAODN

Was it the best option to just normally archive the Pie for every one (revisit) proposal with other, shall we say.. serious proposals? I mean we have the proposals section of the BJAODN and such, and it was created as a place for such proposals.. The current archives may give newbies the feel that humor is accepted in the proposals, which is not.

The original Pie Proposal's (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_4#Pie_For_Everyone) in the main archive, so this one can be too. Having some admin-made-and-approved lightheartedness mixed in with the srsbsns shouldn't be a problem: the other 99% of the proposals being serious and Rule 7 saying "joke proposals will be deleted on sight" should be enough to let newbies know what the system's usually like.

New ones.

Peach (item) article said:
While peaches are not commonly eaten in the Mushroom World, their presence has lead to the conception of the term, "peachy." This word can either be used to describe flavor or show one's positive opinion regarding a situation. While adventuring with Mario, Princess Toadstool was eaten by Belome. He commented that she tasted, "peachy" in Super Mario RPG. Later, Princess Peach would adopt this as a catchphrase, first using it during her second kart tournament and later while rescuing Mario from Bowser in Super Princess Peach, and once more when doubling herself during her adventures in the Sprixie Kingdom in Super Mario 3D World.

Blue Toad said:
Mario Party 9 reveals the more joyful side of Blue Toad's character[...]

Mean Woody said:
Mean Woody is the evil version of Woody who appears in Mario Party 3. He lives in Woody Woods near Woody.

Someone's been reading Super Mario Facts.

It's a good way to hunt down ----ty writing.

That's some acute Son of Suns-itis, mhhhhh.

Whatever you do, don't look at the Partners in Time articles.

Boo Guy was one.

For those lazy, here are some total Super Mario Fact fodder gems I removed.

With fancy footwork, the dinosaurs could avoid the bomb, although at times this proved to be difficult.

After dropping the bomb, the unfortunate Boo Guy would eventually hang its head down in shame, while the other ghosts shook their heads in disappointment.

It is unknown if these Boo Guys traveled with Bowser from the future, or existed in the past and allied themselves with the Koopa king when he arrived in their time.

it is possible these ghosts are created independently of a creature’s death (as Boos themselves may not be the ghosts of the deceased, but simply an undead species capable of an unknown means of reproduction).

MarioWiki:BJAODN/Boom Blox

here's what wikipedia has to say

*chuckles*

MarioWiki:BJAODN/Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo DS)

Luigi helps Mario and Sonic to look for the key but Boo scares him away but Luigi bumps to a tree that drops the key but Boo stole the key.

it's annoying

MarioWiki:BJAODN/Proposals#Unboringfy MarioWiki:Userboxes
D:

MarioWiki:BJAODN/Places

Very little is known about it except, Mario is seen ground pounding a switch that turns the water in to ice so he/she can skate on it.

The only differences between the two versions are that the Cannon is removed from the (now not so secret) secret shortcut, as well as the Tables being smaller, as well as the above change too.

Part of Gelato Beach can be seen briefly in the intro during the intro.

The starting area has breakable platforms, but can be passed up if Yoshi hijacks a Lakitu's Cloud.
(Grand Theft Auto: Yoshi Edition)

I swear, half of this stuff people edit into BJAODN qualifies for its own category of BJAODN. I'd suggest doing so, but I'd probably end up in it.

Vommack said:
I swear, half of this stuff people edit into BJAODN qualifies for its own category of BJAODN. I'd suggest doing so, but I'd probably end up in it.
What do you mean? You think another subpage should be added?

Heh, my crappy article writing on Beezos (MarioWiki:BJAODN/Beezos) is there; so cringeworthy, it hurts! At the time, the problem is that I wasn't sure how to properly present the info and how to differ necessary info from the unnecessary fat. For instance, I was trying to figure out how to incorporate points for defeating this enemy into the article and in the end I just jammed it in. I'm surprised that other articles that were made by the 2007-2008 version of me weren't there. I would like to nominate BLIZZARD!!! (for crappy walkthrough fail and being used as an example in a walkthrough handling proposal) and Diamond Police (for being so overly detailed and fatter than the other minor character articles in comparison that came from the same game!).

My writing has been improved since then; the biggest lesson I can learn from refining how I write is how the text is read out loud. It seemed so simple afterwards until I realized that I rarely talked back then (not by text or writing, but by voice). Anyway, my recent work is off from MarioWiki and onto StrategyWiki by working on a game article called "Emerald Mine". Most of the written work is on this page. I wouldn't mind some more constructive criticism.

Hey, RAP. I don't think that revision of Blizzard should have an entry, because it's tiring for the reader, and it swamps the page. But, if you want to include for its sheer size (make sure you tell people that it's not intended to be read), maybe it can have its own entry, like what I did for Castle Gardens. The Beezos entry, I'm not sure exactly what's wrong; the writing is subpar, but not really BJAODN worthy, possibly except for that "sadly" quip there.

The Beezos entry, I'm not sure exactly what's wrong;

it reads like Mojo Jojo wrote it

These types of species appear to have tridents armed as weapons. In addition to their physical appearance, they also have wings on their back; capable of flying.

Beezos attack by flying towards Mario or one of his friends using their pitchfork and then get within contact towards the character. They normally appear in packs as they proceed to attack the character that was played by the player. Beezos in packs endlessly appear on the screen; they won’t leave the character alone until the character leaves the current level the player is currently playing in.

o defeat them, there are two methods of basic defeating.

Beezos reappear in Super Mario Advance, as the same attack methods exist being used

This stuff just kills me. "SIRI is a really stupid computer who Mario asks really stupid questions to. SIRI will appear in the upcoming game Super Mario iPhone 4S, where she is a boss and later a shop owner that Mario, Luigi and Ros[...]" "Antasma is an evil bat "king" (giving himself the King title)." "Emoglobins may be emo, which their name confirms." "“I love golden coins. Like always.”
—Baby Waluigi, Yoshi's Island Wii (Coming Soon)
Baby Waluigi, comes in for almost nothing Baby Waluigi has a Spiny Shell (Mario Kart Item), and a coin in his hand. He hates Baby Weegee (not Baby Luigi). "

Back