Nintendo Network

I have updated the image of UltraMario's Mii, because he changed it.
(22 May 2013: No longer necessary, goes automatically now.)

Pyro said:
My image is broken.
I'll explain.

When I uploaded your image to Photobucket, it added these random characters behind the filename.
I could not rename it to without random characters at that point.
Later I could.
I renamed it, and sent ToxBox an update, which also included Yoshi K's Wii U Chat allowance.
ToxBox apparently didn't update fast enough for no one to notice.

I accepted Yoshi K's request & messaged MnSG about a request on one of his posts.

Although I have no way of adding Pyro, except by the two-way friend register thing in the friend list, which I think is the inferior way of doing things. So if he wants to add me, he'll just have to send one to me.

I don't add anyone that hasn't put their code on here by the way.

@Crackin355: You need to register my Nintendo Network ID at the Friend List, as I don't allow friend requests at Miiverse. I already have your ID registered, just in case you're wondering.

Crackin355 said:
I prefer doing it through Miiverse since its a whole lot easier, but I guess I'll do it that way

Also, for future reference, it's against the Miiverse Code of Conduct to input friend codes and Nintendo Network IDs onto your posts; your reply to one of my posts was removed by an administrator, because of that violation.

I'm Smashmatt202, but apparently my Miiverse thing doesn't allow requests; I'll fix it so it does... I can do that, right?

decided to change my mind

i'll allow chatting but the screen will be entirely covered and i'll only draw and shit like that

edit: i keep getting error code 106-0612 every time I connect with someone

i don't know if it's their connection or mine

I've added everyone so far surprisingly. Usually there's people who put their code on then don't look back on this thread ever again.

About 1/3 of my 3DS list has done that.

Lakituthequick said:
New Entry:

I also changed the lay-out.
WiiU Chat... I haven't tried that out, yet. Then again, I haven't really found anyone I wanted to talked to with WiiU Chat yet...

Crackin355 said:
I've added everyone so far surprisingly. Usually there's people who put their code on then don't look back on this thread ever again.

About 1/3 of my 3DS list has done that.
The big difference is that the 3DS thread exists for a while already and a lot of people in that thread left the forums already.

Smashgoom202 said:
WiiU Chat... I haven't tried that out, yet. Then again, I haven't really found anyone I wanted to talked to with WiiU Chat yet...
That icon is an indicator whether or not you allow people calling you.

I don't know whether you allow that.

Lakituthequick said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I don't know either. I went there just to check it out, but I couldn't really figure out how to allow it or no allow it...

Smashgoom202 said:
Lakituthequick said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I don't know either. I went there just to check it out, but I couldn't really figure out how to allow it or no allow it...
Okay, I update the image soonish.

My ID is SuperConn.
PS: Sorry for being hyper inactive.

Back