Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 11th

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Radagast the Brown said:
Christopher Eccleston

My 2nd Favourite doctor

Same here.

Though I may have seen one of the older doctors before when I was younger, and I got scared of it.

Radagast the Brown said:
Same here.

Though I may have seen one of the older doctors before when I was younger, and I got scared of it.
DUDUD DUDUD DUDUDUDUD DU DUD DU DU DU DU DUUUUUUUU

yeah creepy tune that

So, I've finally gotten around to watching Doctor Who. Honestly, just from watching the first five episodes of the 05 series, I can safely say that it's one of my favorite tv shows of all time.

How many Doctor Who episodes are there?

I heard somewhere that there were a few "lost" episodes, where the tapes for a few episodes that were showed on TV were not kept by the company that films Doctor Who. and they wanted people to send them in if they taped it.

I have never watched Doctor Who. I saw some glimpses of it on TV at a friends house. Looked confusing.

YoshiKong said:

I heard somewhere that there were a few "lost" episodes, where the tapes for a few episodes that were showed on TV were not kept by the company that films Doctor Who. and they wanted people to send them in if they taped it.
At this point, it's nearly impossible to say exactly how many episodes there were, if you're counting both the old and the new series.

Crackin355 said:
I have never watched Doctor Who. I saw some glimpses of it on TV at a friends house. Looked confusing.
The overarching plot at times can be a bit wibbly-wobbly, but generally the episodic plots tend to be pretty good, at least by standard sci-fi standards.

YoshiKong said:

I don't know, but one thing's for sure. It's the longest running sci-fi show ever.

Dick Clark said:
YoshiKong said:

I don't know, but one thing's for sure. It's the longest running sci-fi show ever.

Is that counting both the original and the new combined?

Full Sentence Names Would Be A Horrible Fad said:
Dick Clark said:
YoshiKong said:

Is that counting both the original and the new combined?
Yep. During January, the show was at 785 episodes.

Seems like David Tennant is the most popular doctor so far according to the poll.

Back