The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hey and welcome!

luigigod said:
i'm a huge :luigi: fan. I love pretty much all games, but nintendo is the golden god. it is the last vestige of a pure video game company and i refuse to not stand for such a company. I also like other stuff like guitar, scuba, etc.

let the year of luigi never end.
Welcome here! Hopefully the Year of Luigi will never end, Color Splash gave him more importance, let's see if the next Mario game will have Luiigi sightings!

Mister Wu said:
luigigod said:
i'm a huge :luigi: fan. I love pretty much all games, but nintendo is the golden god. it is the last vestige of a pure video game company and i refuse to not stand for such a company. I also like other stuff like guitar, scuba, etc.

Welcome here! Hopefully the Year of Luigi will never end, Color Splash gave him more importance, let's see if the next Mario game will have Luiigi sightings!

Awesome! I can't wait to play it!!! I can only justify buying one or two wiiu games a month though :/

Hiya! Mario and Luigi sweat awesome, but IMO Mario stinks more. :D

luigigod said:

Welcome aboard. : 3

I am the polar opposite. :mario:
0yB8RxD.png

He loves both of them though. <3 I love Mario and his lesser brother too! ;3

7GrandDad said:
I just really like pesky plumbers.

...and The Flintstones.
Hello, 7 Grand Dad. I'd like to welcome you to the Super Mario Boards by singing your theme song.
Todokete
Setsunasa ni wa namae wo tsukeyou ka "Snow halation"
Omoi ga kasanaru made matezu ni
Kuyashii kedo suki tte junjou
Binetsu no naka tamerattemo dame da ne
Tobikomu yuuki ni sansei mamonaku Start!!

The name's Zachary...i actually forgot to tell you my name here. (I'm a forgetful person.)

Hey there Raccoon Boy, I'm Roy (rhyme not intended) and I'll be honest, I was expecting a picture of Raccoon Mario for your avatar. Glad to have you here.

Hi I'm Daisy!

No, in all seriousness, Hi I'm ArthurEngine! Some of you may know me from DeviantArt under the same username.

Mario is what got me into playing video games.

Favourite Mario game so far: Mario Party Star Rush.
Favourite characters: Diddy Kong, Mario, Donkey Kong, Peach, Daisy and Yoshi.
Favourite games apart from Mario: Pre-Microsoft Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong in his own series, Yoshi in his own series, and Pokémon.

So overall, hello everyone!

ArthurEngine said:
Hi I'm Daisy!

No, in all seriousness, Hi I'm ArthurEngine! Some of you may know me from DeviantArt under the same username.

Favourite games apart from Mario: Pre-Microsoft Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong in his own series, Yoshi in his own series, and Pokémon.

Welcome to the boards! Although I don't recognize you (I tend not to go to places like DeviantArt, and I'm sure you know why) I'm sure we're all perfectly willing to see any of your future works.

Also, on an unrelated note, I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't dislike Daisy for her voice.

Daisy_NES.png

ArthurEngine said:
Hi I'm Daisy!

Guten Abend, ich bin Lud...

ok, welcome here!

ArthurEngine said:
Hi I'm Daisy!

Greetings!

Hey! So for those of you who were on here.... Four years ago? Really? Damn, it's been awhile. Since that's probably none of you, hi, my name is Roserade, and I'm making my triumphant return! Or, at least, returning. I'm excited to be back and to meet some new people. I hope I've matured since the last time I was on here.

Also, I know how to play mafia now! So maybe I can actually join a game without having to read through twenty five pages of rules.

And while I'm curious what all has changed, I think the biggest question I have is: Did you guys ever catch the Chain Chomp?

Back