The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

mettyton said:
Jim Perry said:
Hello Mettyton, I'm Roy, and I used to bowl with a girl named Willow. If you're from northeastern Massachusetts and your real last name is Baker, then I'm going to faint.

you won't faint then, because i'm from britain.

Ok then so you're not the girl I saw at bowling this morning.

mettyton said:
Jim Perry said:
Hello Mettyton, I'm Roy, and I used to bowl with a girl named Willow. If you're from northeastern Massachusetts and your real last name is Baker, then I'm going to faint.

that just proves your secret identity.

don't worry, i won't tell.

Signe said:
mettyton said:
Jim Perry said:

that just proves your secret identity.

don't worry, i won't tell.

?

is this where all the new koopa fanboys go now?
im kidding, hello, a friend invited me here and i thought this could be an interesting place. to be honest i havent played too much mario in the past, but i really want to get Super mario maker once its on the 3ds (i dont have a wii u) and i might jump into some of the older titles soon.

Hello SCE, I'm Roy, and I don't know about Koopa fans but the Daisy fanbase sure hangs around here a lot. We accept any fanbase though.

Howdy, SuperChaosEdition.
SuperChaosEdition said:
a friend invited me here
you know, I think I remember somebody here mentioning someone in their class who liked mario

either way, welcome

Magikrazy said:
Howdy, SuperChaosEdition.
SuperChaosEdition said:
a friend invited me here
you know, I think I remember somebody here mentioning someone in their class who liked mario

either way, welcome
sounds kinda like a coincidence.

anyway, thanks for the welcome. could you help me to get better acquainted to the forums? the format is a little different and the size of the forum is a little bigger than im used to.

SuperChaosEdition said:
im kidding, hello, a friend invited me here and i thought this could be an interesting place. to be honest i havent played too much mario in the past, but i really want to get Super mario maker once its on the 3ds (i dont have a wii u) and i might jump into some of the older titles soon.
I do not know if I qualify or not nor if you have the forum equivalent of a shot gun to kill all the new Koopa fanboys, so I'll just shut up and welcome you to the boards!

Mister Wu said:
SuperChaosEdition said:
I do not know if I qualify or not nor if you have the forum equivalent of a shot gun to kill all the new Koopa fanboys, so I'll just shut up and welcome you to the boards!
nah, just a nerf gun to be slightly annoying.

SuperChaosEdition said:

Welcome to the boards!

Hey, I just registered, so I hope to overcome my internet social anxiety and make a few friends and be at least somewhat active on these boards. I decided to register so that I could ramble on to others who share my love of Mario and video games.

Name: Rylee
First console I ever owned/played: Sega Genesis
Favorite Mario game: Super Mario Sunshine
Favorite Nintendo console: As of currently, the 3DS, but overall, the GameCube

Green Mushroom Zone said:
Hey, I just registered, so I hope to overcome my internet social anxiety and make a few friends and be at least somewhat active on these boards. I decided to register so that I could ramble on to others who share my love of Mario and video games.

Welcome to the boards, an interesting start indeed (I think my own first console was a Game Gear)!

Green Mushroom Zone said:

Welcome to the boards.

Hello GMZ, I'm Roy, and I also enjoy SMS now matter how infuriating the camera is.

I'm Topmaniac and I'm new both to this board and to the Mario series. I'm working on my first Mario Game, Super Mario Galaxy, but I think I'm addicted to it already. I look forward to meeting some new friends here.

And I don't mean I'm the actual Topmanaiac from the game, I just liked tht name. :P

Topmaniac said:
I'm Topmaniac and I'm new both to this board and to the Mario series. I'm working on my first Mario Game, Super Mario Galaxy, but I think I'm addicted to it already. I look forward to meeting some new friends here.

And I don't mean I'm the actual Topmanaiac from the game, I just liked tht name. :P
A nice start indeed! You'll see that it is just the tip of the iceberg...

Meanwhile, welcome here, Topmaniac!

Topmaniac said:

Welcome to the boards!

i'm a huge :luigi: fan. I love pretty much all games, but nintendo is the golden god. it is the last vestige of a pure video game company and i refuse to not stand for such a company. I also like other stuff like guitar, scuba, etc.

let the year of luigi never end.

luigigod said:
i'm a huge :luigi: fan. I love pretty much all games, but nintendo is the golden god. it is the last vestige of a pure video game company and i refuse to not stand for such a company. I also like other stuff like guitar, scuba, etc.

let the year of luigi never end.

Welcome to the boards!

Back