The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Unfortunately, no. Would've you believed me if I said yes? :P

I really don't remember why I used this username. I assume it's because I was a total newb on the internet back then and used my favorite character and then just add a bunch of numbers at the end.

I hope that name change request processes soon.

Do I know you, Luigi_Fan?

Well, you're technically an old user who didn't post anything and left for 4 years and then made your first post in 4 years. Wow it's amazing, odd, cool, unique, shocking and surprising to say the most.

Adrian Fahrenheit "Alucard" Tepes said:
Well, you're technically an old user who didn't post anything and left for 4 years and then made your first post in 4 years. Wow it's amazing, odd, cool, unique, shocking and surprising to say the most.
Yeah, but I figured a proper introduction was in order. Wouldn't it be weird if a 4 year old account that hasn't logged in since registration just came on and started posting with no explanation at all?

And that's a lot of adjectives :P I guess there's not that many people here that have had the same case as me.

Psst, I'm the reason he's here. :P

Right?

Striker Mario said:
Psst, I'm the reason he's here. :P

Right?
You are not the reason why I registered this account four years ago lol.

But as for the reason I'm here now, maybe, maybe not. As I said I'd been visiting MarioWiki for over 4 years so maybe I was just having a look at the site just because I used to browse it so much.

Floofshi said:
Oh, here it is!

Hi, I'm Floofshi, AVeryFluffyYoshi on the wiki. You might know me as SilvieSkydancer in a ton of other places, or ch0r0matsu on dA. Just decided to drop in here on my endless search for a good forum experience that keeps me engaged and doesn't have Bad People. Like my last one. Long story.

Copypasting my bio from the wiki since I'm too lazy to write a new one:
I've been a Mario fan since I was a kid, even though I never really grew up with him (I was a Spyro kid, hilariously enough), and even now I still periodically get on big Mario kicks. I'm in a bajillion other fandoms though, and if you wanna chat with me about those, go for it. Tell me about something and chances are I'll know what it is, or at least have heard of it. (My current special interest is Psychonauts.)

I'm a huge sucker for the Mario & Luigi games, mostly for their unique environments that I wish got explored more, and characters that I deeply wish would cross to the main series instead of being stuck in M&L- yes, Prince Peasley, I'm looking squarely at you.

Prince Peasley is my favorite Mario character, if that wasn't obvious. Wish he'd show up again outside of cameos.

So anyway yeah hi. Might be erratic and slow with posting because I tend to drop out of forums after a while but I'm hoping that doesn't happen here.

Welcome, and I think Prince Peasley is a great character too!

Luigi_Fan said:
Wow. Well, hi.

My account is 4+ years old already, but I didn't make a single post(thankfully!). The cringe would've just been too much for me. I totally remember browsing MarioWiki all the time back then to learn facts and stuff about my favorite games. So this is more like a nostalgia trip of one of my (used to be) favorite sites. I couldn't remember my login information so I tried registering again but luckily it detected that my email address was already assigned to an account so I got the password reset for it. There was no way I could've possibly remembered the password I set.

I like playing Mario games. You might say I'm a Nintendo fan. I also like playing RPG's(like Mother 3 and Chrono Trigger as examples, those games are/were/still great). I've been playing Mario games since I was little (I grew up with a SNES and a N64) so of course I'm still bias to these games but admittedly I don't really play those games anymore, my interests have sort of grown. If I play a Mario game it'll usually be a modification of an already existing game.

So yeah. And no, I'm not keeping this username. I'll probably ask some admin(or post in a username change topic if there is one) to change it to something else. God, the cringe is real and I just want to erase that terrible part of my life from the internet. :P

Welcome Luigi_Fan!

Floofshi said:
Oh, here it is!

Hi, I'm Floofshi, AVeryFluffyYoshi on the wiki. You might know me as SilvieSkydancer in a ton of other places, or ch0r0matsu on dA. Just decided to drop in here on my endless search for a good forum experience that keeps me engaged and doesn't have Bad People. Like my last one. Long story.

Copypasting my bio from the wiki since I'm too lazy to write a new one:
I've been a Mario fan since I was a kid, even though I never really grew up with him (I was a Spyro kid, hilariously enough), and even now I still periodically get on big Mario kicks. I'm in a bajillion other fandoms though, and if you wanna chat with me about those, go for it. Tell me about something and chances are I'll know what it is, or at least have heard of it. (My current special interest is Psychonauts.)

I'm a huge sucker for the Mario & Luigi games, mostly for their unique environments that I wish got explored more, and characters that I deeply wish would cross to the main series instead of being stuck in M&L- yes, Prince Peasley, I'm looking squarely at you.

Prince Peasley is my favorite Mario character, if that wasn't obvious. Wish he'd show up again outside of cameos.

So anyway yeah hi. Might be erratic and slow with posting because I tend to drop out of forums after a while but I'm hoping that doesn't happen here.
Welcome here! I hope you'll find a better experience than the last one!
Luigi_Fan said:
Wow. Well, hi.

My account is 4+ years old already, but I didn't make a single post(thankfully!). The cringe would've just been too much for me. I totally remember browsing MarioWiki all the time back then to learn facts and stuff about my favorite games. So this is more like a nostalgia trip of one of my (used to be) favorite sites. I couldn't remember my login information so I tried registering again but luckily it detected that my email address was already assigned to an account so I got the password reset for it. There was no way I could've possibly remembered the password I set.

I like playing Mario games. You might say I'm a Nintendo fan. I also like playing RPG's(like Mother 3 and Chrono Trigger as examples, those games are/were/still great). I've been playing Mario games since I was little (I grew up with a SNES and a N64) so of course I'm still bias to these games but admittedly I don't really play those games anymore, my interests have sort of grown. If I play a Mario game it'll usually be a modification of an already existing game.

So yeah. And no, I'm not keeping this username. I'll probably ask some admin(or post in a username change topic if there is one) to change it to something else. God, the cringe is real and I just want to erase that terrible part of my life from the internet. :P
Welcome (again) to the boards! By the way, is your nickname elsewhere Luigi_Fan2?
A51_Trooper said:
Hello
You should already be familiar with me on the wiki, but this is my first time visiting this place.
Good to see you here too, A51_Trooper! I hope you'll enjoy this forum!

Re: Hey Y'all!!!

;D Sup How you doin? Kin's the name taking out clans, trolls and gold-diggers are my thing i'm from Cali ( but could be moving soon so stay tuned at least :P )

A Big Fan of the Mario Kart & Smash Bros. series ( hey it has mario in it calm down ) used to be a troller but now instead i help a little known anti-clan called CA8 in otherwords: I'm a clan boxer now i hope to give out updates and help others avoid the dangers mario kart might have in store due to everything not being as it seems and whatever... :posh:

i hope i can get along with you boys here thanks...

oh also i'm a tomboy soo.... 8)

Hi everyone! :D I'm brand new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 18 years old and I've been a massive Mario/Nintendo fan for most of my life. My favorite game of all time is Super Mario Galaxy, my favorite character is Yoshi :yoshi:, and my love of the Mario franchise continues to go strong! I love video games (could you tell? :P), reading, writing, watching TV, wasting time on YouTube, and spending time in the great outdoors.

Daring Do said:
I'm 18 years old and I've been a massive Mario/Nintendo fan for most of my life.
What took you so long to get here? :) Welcome.

Re:Sup

Hi everyone :D

Back