The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello, Nova! I'm Roy, and I'll be your, uh, guide to game show history, as seen by my avatar.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

Nova said:
Hello yall, I am Nova, yet another Super Mario fan...even though I DO play other games.

Anyways, I grew up playing Mario. It was my MOST favorite video game back then, and I still like it to this day, especially Super Mario Maker. That one's fun. So...uh...enjoy my company.

howdy

Hello Jacques, welcome to the Forums if you have any questions, just send me a PM!

Roger Smith said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Hello Jacques, welcome to the Forums if you have any questions, just send me a PM!
[quote author=his profile]
Date Registered: November 24, 2010, 05:20:10 AM
[/quote]
I think this goes for new and old accounts, but im not sure.

Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Roger Smith said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:
[quote author=his profile]
Date Registered: November 24, 2010, 05:20:10 AM
I think this goes for new and old accounts, but im not sure.
[/quote]
[quote author=title]
"The Official 'Hi, I'm new here!' Thread"
[/quote]

Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Roger Smith said:
Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Hello yall, I am Nova, yet another Super Mario fan...even though I DO play other games.

Anyways, I grew up playing Mario. It was my MOST favorite video game back then, and I still like it to this day, especially Super Mario Maker. That one's fun. So...uh...enjoy my company.
welcome to the site!

Hello! I'm new here in the forums. I'm just another Mario fan. I like most of the games of the series, especially the RPGs, such as Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi. My favorite character is :luigi: Luigi, though that doesn't mean I dislike all the others! Aside from the Mario series, I like other videogame series such as MOTHER, Advance Wars and The Sims. I also like reading. My first language is Spanish (I'm from Uruguay), so please forgive me if my English isn't exactly the best. Anyway, I hope to have fun here!

Gonzool said:
Hello! I'm new here in the forums. I'm just another Mario fan. I like most of the games of the series, especially the RPGs, such as Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi. My favorite character is :luigi: Luigi, though that doesn't mean I dislike all the others! Aside from the Mario series, I like other videogame series such as MOTHER, Advance Wars and The Sims. I also like reading. My first language is Spanish (I'm from Uruguay), so please forgive me if my English isn't exactly the best. Anyway, I hope to have fun here!

sup

Gonzool said:

Welcome. To our digital home. Everything made out of numbers and code.

Gonzool said:
MOTHER, Advance Wars

I like you already. Welcome aboard. :yoshi:

Hi I'm Nick and I came here a long time ago but I spent most of my time in cryostasis or something. Nice to meet you my dudes. I do programming stuff and lots of different kinds of art. Don't really play Mario games anymore, but yknow, vidya games are vidya games.

ElectricVersion said:
Hi I'm Nick and I came here a long time ago but I spent most of my time in cryostasis or something. Nice to meet you my dudes. I do programming stuff and lots of different kinds of art. Don't really play Mario games anymore, but yknow, vidya games are vidya games.
Welcome with bibbangs!

Welcome Nick, I hope you have a nice time here.

Gonzool said:

Welcome to mariowiki, Gonzool! If you need any help, please ask!

And welcome back, ElectricVersion!

Oh, here it is!

Hi, I'm Floofshi, AVeryFluffyYoshi on the wiki. You might know me as SilvieSkydancer in a ton of other places, or ch0r0matsu on dA. Just decided to drop in here on my endless search for a good forum experience that keeps me engaged and doesn't have Bad People. Like my last one. Long story.

Copypasting my bio from the wiki since I'm too lazy to write a new one:
I've been a Mario fan since I was a kid, even though I never really grew up with him (I was a Spyro kid, hilariously enough), and even now I still periodically get on big Mario kicks. I'm in a bajillion other fandoms though, and if you wanna chat with me about those, go for it. Tell me about something and chances are I'll know what it is, or at least have heard of it. (My current special interest is Psychonauts.)

I'm a huge sucker for the Mario & Luigi games, mostly for their unique environments that I wish got explored more, and characters that I deeply wish would cross to the main series instead of being stuck in M&L- yes, Prince Peasley, I'm looking squarely at you.

Prince Peasley is my favorite Mario character, if that wasn't obvious. Wish he'd show up again outside of cameos.

So anyway yeah hi. Might be erratic and slow with posting because I tend to drop out of forums after a while but I'm hoping that doesn't happen here.

Wow. Well, hi.

My account is 4+ years old already, but I didn't make a single post(thankfully!). The cringe would've just been too much for me. I totally remember browsing MarioWiki all the time back then to learn facts and stuff about my favorite games. So this is more like a nostalgia trip of one of my (used to be) favorite sites. I couldn't remember my login information so I tried registering again but luckily it detected that my email address was already assigned to an account so I got the password reset for it. There was no way I could've possibly remembered the password I set.

I like playing Mario games. You might say I'm a Nintendo fan. I also like playing RPG's(like Mother 3 and Chrono Trigger as examples, those games are/were/still great). I've been playing Mario games since I was little (I grew up with a SNES and a N64) so of course I'm still bias to these games but admittedly I don't really play those games anymore, my interests have sort of grown. If I play a Mario game it'll usually be a modification of an already existing game.

So yeah. And no, I'm not keeping this username. I'll probably ask some admin(or post in a username change topic if there is one) to change it to something else. God, the cringe is real and I just want to erase that terrible part of my life from the internet. :P

Floofshi said:
Oh, here it is!

Hi, I'm Floofshi, AVeryFluffyYoshi on the wiki. You might know me as SilvieSkydancer in a ton of other places, or ch0r0matsu on dA. Just decided to drop in here on my endless search for a good forum experience that keeps me engaged and doesn't have Bad People. Like my last one. Long story.

Copypasting my bio from the wiki since I'm too lazy to write a new one:
I've been a Mario fan since I was a kid, even though I never really grew up with him (I was a Spyro kid, hilariously enough), and even now I still periodically get on big Mario kicks. I'm in a bajillion other fandoms though, and if you wanna chat with me about those, go for it. Tell me about something and chances are I'll know what it is, or at least have heard of it. (My current special interest is Psychonauts.)

I'm a huge sucker for the Mario & Luigi games, mostly for their unique environments that I wish got explored more, and characters that I deeply wish would cross to the main series instead of being stuck in M&L- yes, Prince Peasley, I'm looking squarely at you.

Prince Peasley is my favorite Mario character, if that wasn't obvious. Wish he'd show up again outside of cameos.

So anyway yeah hi. Might be erratic and slow with posting because I tend to drop out of forums after a while but I'm hoping that doesn't happen here.

wel

MarioMario54321 said:
Wow. Well, hi.

My account is 4+ years old already, but I didn't make a single post(thankfully!). The cringe would've just been too much for me. I totally remember browsing MarioWiki all the time back then to learn facts and stuff about my favorite games. So this is more like a nostalgia trip of one of my (used to be) favorite sites. I couldn't remember my login information so I tried registering again but luckily it detected that my email address was already assigned to an account so I got the password reset for it. There was no way I could've possibly remembered the password I set.

I like playing Mario games. You might say I'm a Nintendo fan. I also like playing RPG's(like Mother 3 and Chrono Trigger as examples, those games are/were/still great). I've been playing Mario games since I was little (I grew up with a SNES and a N64) so of course I'm still bias to these games but admittedly I don't really play those games anymore, my interests have sort of grown. If I play a Mario game it'll usually be a modification of an already existing game.

So yeah. And no, I'm not keeping this username. I'll probably ask some admin(or post in a username change topic if there is one) to change it to something else. God, the cringe is real and I just want to erase that terrible part of my life from the internet. :P

come

Welcome Floofshi (that name is a mouthful imho) and MarioMario54321!

Magikrazy said:
Are you the same Mariomario54321 that makes those movies in Super Mario 64?

I just came here to ask this exact question lol

the name mariomario54321 rang a bell for some reason so I googled and found out that was one of my old subscriptions back from like 2009/10

Back