The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

GabbyHayes said:
Name: Gabby
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Appearnce: Brown eyes and hair, tan and a couple of beauty marks
Favorite charater: Luigi and Baby Rosalina.
Important relationships: Mom, Granny, Papa, Joey, (First dad) Dady Heathe (second dad, AKA true Dad) Darnell (Boyfriend),

Raleigh (Ex-Boyfriend), Elena and Joei (Friends), AND EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST ON MY PS3, AND YOSHI876, AND MY

SISTERS. (man that took forever)

Alternet titles: Gabriele, GabsterBabster, Starshi, noodle (MOM)
I feel honoured to be an important relationship to an internet person.

Duskull said:
GabbyHayes said:
Name: Gabby
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Appearnce: Brown eyes and hair, tan and a couple of beauty marks
Favorite charater: Luigi and Baby Rosalina.
Important relationships: Mom, Granny, Papa, Joey, (First dad) Dady Heathe (second dad, AKA true Dad) Darnell (Boyfriend),

Raleigh (Ex-Boyfriend), Elena and Joei (Friends), AND EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST ON MY PS3, AND YOSHI876, AND MY

SISTERS. (man that took forever)

Alternet titles: Gabriele, GabsterBabster, Starshi, noodle (MOM)
I feel honoured to be an important relationship to an internet person.
are you her brother

WHATS UP!? Welcome to the fourms! This is where the cool peeps hang out! Here is better than the BORING CHAT

I don't bite, but I do viciously murder you so I can obtain the money in your wallet.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
I don't bite, but I do viciously murder you so I can obtain the money in your wallet.

Yeah... Do that and I'll call the cops.

Besides, I dont have money :3

They wouldn't put me in jail. I'm the chief prosecutor.

I assure you, while my style of dress may confuse, I am currently the chief prosecutor.

Although I double as a defense attorney on weekends sometimes. I need to keep myself on my toes, you know.

Greetings, everyone. I am Valerius Dover, your newest member as of this post. :posh:

I hope to be an awesome member of this community. Don't know what else to say, though.

Beware of the stray chain chomp.

Valerius Dover said:
Greetings, everyone. I am Valerius Dover, your newest member as of this post. :posh:

I hope to be an awesome member of this community. Don't know what else to say, though.
Run! Run while you can!

Welcome to the forums, Valerius!

Back