Can someone help me ?

Grammatically correct, but I'd change the "as" to "to be". Helps convey the message a little more directly, IMO.

Thanks to you!

And which of these sentences is correct? :

In the European and American boxart of Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Luigi's "L" on his cap is backwards.
On the European and American boxart of Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Luigi's "L" on his cap is backwards.

I think it would be better if you said "the 'L' on Luigi's cap is backwards." I suppose that's really up to you though.
Also I agree that "on" is the better choice.

Thanks to all of you for your help! ;D

I have another question...

Should I say :

Super Paper Mario and Donkey Kong Barrel Blast were originally going to be released for the Nintendo GameCube.

Super Paper Mario and Donkey Kong Barrel Blast were both originally going to be released on the Nintendo GameCube.

Both are fine, so just go with whichever you prefer.

Thanks to both of you!

Now, I was wondering...

For a short period of time, the Nintendo 3DS eShop mistakenly stated Mario Party: Island Tour to be a NES title.

In english, does it take a comma (,) afther the word ''time'' ?

Thanks!

I'm 99% certain it does, but I'm not entirely sure whether it's needed

The rest of it was fine too, I believe

Thanks to you!

This trivia was hard to put in under 140 characteers, but does it still make sens? :

In Mario & Sonic at the Ol. Winter Games (DS version), a Trivia note in the Adventure Tour mode states that Wario and Waluigi are cousins.

Makes sense, but is the (DS version) needed, is it also mentioned in the Wii version?

Maybe shorten version to "ver." and you might have enough room to put "Olympic"

Done! Thanks to you!

And does this sentence make sens?

In Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, if Jojora's Friend is KO'd by Burn damage, a glitch will occur that causes the battle to never end.

You are right. Thanks to you!

Now, I would like to know if the verb is all right in this sentence? :

In Mario's Time Machine Deluxe for MS-DOS, Bowser's mother is seen playing the role of a librarian.

Thanks a lot to you!

I have difficulties with this one... Can someone tell me how to say this in english please?:

In Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, the first letters of each mansion, bosses and bonus mission, make out the word "ghost".

In Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, the first letters of each mansion, boss and bonus mission, take out the word "ghost".

My improved version

FawfulTheSnowman said:
^this, although "take" should be "make" even though that was probably a typo
Actually, "make" would probably be better as "spell"

Back