Mario Kart 7 Discussion

I'm playing right now if someone wants to join.

My only encounter I know about, was Epic Nitwit (again).
I wonder if he has caused the lag between the first and second race, or it's someone else.
It happens a lot with Lily, but she wasn't Online at that point.

MKGirlism said:
My only encounter I know about, was Epic Nitwit (again).
I wonder if he has caused the lag between the first and second race, or it's someone else.
It happens a lot with Lily, but she wasn't Online at that point.
*video*

This was the first time I've had to wait that long between races, so I don't think I caused it. But then again, the internet at the place I'm staying isn't all that reliable, so who knows.

Lakituthequick said:
I am now racing online, but undercover. Can you guess who I am?

Are you Lisa? I think that's the only person racing right now who has about the same amout of VR and is from the same country as you.

Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
I am now racing online, but undercover. Can you guess who I am?

Are you Lisa? I think that's the only person racing right now who has about the same amout of VR and is from the same country as you.
Correct!

Lakitu, I was actually playing with friends from DSHack.org/YamiHoshi.nl/pl.

So it's, Mijzelffan, Lakituthequick, IggyKoopa, and I to be Dutch around here.
Well, there's one more person, but he hasn't been Online for a very big while.

And yes, I'm Yami (or Yamilla, in full).

I've just raced SKmarioman in the Super Mario Wiki Community.
1st round: I didn't play it.
2nd round: While I had a Turbo Boost, he didn't start off really well. Even though I fell once, I still won by a really far distance.
3rd round: I was far behind him, because I've made some serious mistakes.
4th round: Now I see how strategic SKmarioman is. I was hit by a ball, but I passed him at the last Lap, but when I was about to win, he used the Mushrooms he saved up, and he still won. Good strategy you've got there!

MKGirlism said:
I've just raced SKmarioman in the Super Mario Wiki Community.
1st round: I didn't play it.
Banjo was actually in that race, though he lost connection near the end.
MKGirlism said:
4th round: Now I see how strategic SKmarioman is. I was hit by a ball, but I passed him at the last Lap, but when I was about to win, he used the Mushrooms he saved up, and he still won. Good strategy you've got there!
Thanks! I was actually expecting a Blue Shell to appear, so I would have used my Shrooms to dodge it. That's why I saved them :P

Back