What inspired YOUR username?

YellowYoshi398 said:
Ya know, a student at my school has those exact same initials, and his lunchbox happens to be lost now. As such, I pass by the initials "RAP" every time I see our little lost and found, and so far, I've always thought of you when I see that lunchbox. :D

I hope everyone thinks of me whenever they see the numbers "398"... Kewl, I quoted myself.

YellowYoshi398 said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Ya know, a student at my school has those exact same initials, and his lunchbox happens to be lost now. As such, I pass by the initials "RAP" every time I see our little lost and found, and so far, I've always thought of you when I see that lunchbox. :D

I hope everyone thinks of me whenever they see the numbers "398"... Kewl, I quoted myself.

I saw 398 yesterday and thought of YOU!

Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

I saw 398 yesterday and thought of YOU!

398 is my friend's bus!

Smiddle said:
398 is 400 subtracted by two

Thats my Math lesson for today...:P j/k

YellowYoshi398 said:
I feel so popular.

You kinda re, at least among us Wikiers

no i'm kinda popular, I searched ''Great Gonzo'' on the web today, and it showed..A MUPPET!!! Argh..should have made my name something else (bgfhgf)

Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
I feel so popular.

You kinda re, at least among us Wikiers

no i'm kinda popular, I searched ''Great Gonzo'' on the web today, and it showed..A MUPPET!!! Argh..should have made my name something else (bgfhgf)

LOLZ. Thanks for that popular comment... Really gets to ya... :)

:) your sprites are kewl :)

YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
:) your sprites are kewl :)

Thanks! So are yours. Purple and black pwn when together on a plumber's outfit, if you know what I mean. :wink:

3dejong said:
Maybe mine should become DDD4494. :mrgreen:

...3dejong is kewl (4dejong and 2dejong?)

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...
Or baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

3dejong said:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...
Or baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

why did you make 2dejong?

Thats the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad part.

See a really old outdated thread in the general talk.

3dejong said:
Thats the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad part.

See a really old outdated thread in the general talk.

okay :D

Back