Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Dr. Javelin said:
well i meant the ones on the end of the name, that really don't add anything to it

but saying that would ruin the joke right
I'm the 15th member of a long line of Goomba's Shoes

Dr. Javelin said:
Yeah, but people always discard the numbers in peoples' names.

Hello MarioEver, my name is .

Also my unpopular opinion is that the best Mario character is me.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Also my unpopular opinion is that the best Mario character is me.

You rank yourself above Poochy?

what have you done

you have just destroyed the entire religion of poochyanity

That's silly and you know it. Poochy isn't a Mario character. He's a god who cameos in Mario games sometimes.

Okay, I'll say what I think on a Spoiler.

Super Paper Mario sucks (I don't hear people discussing about this so leave me the hell alone, GOomba's Shoe)

Tutankoopa is a easy boss

Tubba Blubba is easy (JUST TWO POWER BOUNCES AND TWO SMACKS, HE'S DEAD, THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME, I'M FREAKING LUCKEH!)

Goombella has better Tattles than Goombario (I never heard a person saying this)

Peach Interludes in Paper Mario are better than TTYD's

IceShadow1199 said:
Tubba Blubba is easy (JUST TWO POWER BOUNCES AND TWO SMACKS, HE'S DEAD, THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME, I'M FREAKING LUCKEH!)

Tubba's heart was the true boss. When you fight him when he reunites with his heart it's supposed to be a joke of a fight.

Even then his heart isn't too hard either I guess. As long as you have Bow out and all.

It might just be me, but sometimes I feel like people are hating Rosalina, just because she's only been a support character. The irony about this is that among all the characters that exist in the Mario Universe, Rosalina has the most detailed backstory.

I think people dislike Rosalina because there's so many people that do like her, if that makes sense.

Personally, I like her.

I don't like Poochy and will never understand why he is popular.

'3K said:
I think people dislike Rosalina because there's so many people that do like her, if that makes sense.

Personally, I like her.

Same here. After all, Rosalina pretty much beats Peach and Daisy, in terms of being attractive.

while I admit that she is pretty, that doesn't necessarily mean she's automatically a good character.

MnSG said:
'3K said:

Personally, I like her.

Same here. After all, Rosalina pretty much beats Peach and Daisy, in terms of being attractive.

Have to agree with both of these posts.

Also, I also think SMG2 was better than SMG, and I think SPM was a great game.

Smasher said:

i want to murder you

Danny The Street said:
Smasher said:
Same

I also agree with the statement

I don't have much to say about Poochy, probably because I'm indifferent about him, in general.

Smasher said:
LYNCH: SMASHER

Eh, he's alright. We tend to blow his popularity way out of proportion here at MW for humor's sake; I don't know anyone who actually thinks Poochy is god and such.

Now back in character: POOCHY IS AMAZING IN TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN WAYS

Poochy is the undisputed Lord and creator of us all. Don't speak so ill of our god.

The one thing I dislike about the series is it can be too easy but thats probs cause I'm getting older haha.

Back