Control the Throne

I get outta it and because j00 haven't taken it yet, I getz da throne.

Soviet Russia blah blah blah.
I build a newer, better throne. I get it. You can't compete with me because the old throne glued itself to you (cuz of SR).

I throw Super Thwomps at you. The old throne is no more and MY IMAGINATION builds a better throne that nobody can make contact with because I made it with MY IMAGINATION!

The Ashley Doll has appeared again for some reason. I travel into a time when I had the throne. Then I destroy it (the doll, not the throne *cough* <_< ).

Past destroyed? Nothing exists! Neither we, nor the throne, nor anything else. Therefore this topic has no sense. I use my Sysop-powers from another thread and lock this topic.

Just kidding. :P

Your post was so phailure, I still have the throne. :P

crystalking said:
I build a trap door, you fall into it, then you are attacked by

[/font]THE SPANISH INQUAZITION

That's not dangerous. The "attacks" of the Spanish Inquisition consist of smashing using pillows. You have to watch moar Monty Python, boi.

I ride a very fast car, dress up as Ronald McDonald, say "lol, internet" and point into the sky. I drive into you.

89531a8642da96dcc2b6f00c4f61aadb.gif

I haves the throne.

Smiddle said:
crystalking said:
I build a trap door, you fall into it, then you are attacked by

[/font]THE SPANISH INQUAZITION

That's not dangerous. The "attacks" of the Spanish Inquisition consist of smashing using pillows. You have to watch moar Monty Python, boi.

I ride a very fast car, dress up as Ronald McDonald, say "lol, internet" and point into the sky. I drive into you.

89531a8642da96dcc2b6f00c4f61aadb.gif

I haves the throne.
i build a brick wall and u crash into it and i steal the throne and hide it in my secret lair that is not even on this planet

teh throne is mine

I organize a bureacracy, take over Life, the Universe, and Everything, then use my Clone Warrios to take the throne.

Diplomacy workz.

The Shroobs invent the game Wario Party. You help them to make it and I get teh throne.

Lol.

Teh 1337 |-|4|\/||\/|3|2 8|205. are riding you. You throw them of said cliff. While you're doing this, I appear from nowhere and get teh throne.

You eat a meal and there was some ground from Soviet Russia in it. THRONE GET!

I USE CAPS LOCK IN VERY LARGE BOLD TEXT. FEARING FOR YOUR EARS, YOU RACE OUT OF THE THRONE ROOM. I SIT UPON THE THRONE. EEW. STICKY.

I beg you to be normal with following smiley: :'(
You're so sorry that you just HAVE to offer me the throne. Throen getz.

I summon Ifrit, demon of fire. I get a pinecone. I throw it at you, and knock you out. I throw you off a cliff and get the throne.

Crazy Boris reference w00t!

I AX you to help Gordon Freeman. You die from the ax. I grab the bloody throne.

Full-Life Consequences reference w00t!

THERE IS NO SECRET TEXT HERE. YOU WILL GIVE ME YOUR WALLET.

My fist (which is really an arm cannon) punches through the back of the throne, knocking you unconscious.

THRONE GET!

... Then Chuck Norris comes and takes the throne. YOU CANT BEAT CHUCK NORRIS!

The fabric of the space-time continuum starts to weave around the throne, sending both you and Kamina into the Mesozoic period.

THRONE GET!

A Goomba runs at you and knocks you of the throne. I get it.

SRSLY, could you stop using overpowered methods? Be fair and original.

Back