Control the Throne

Technically, it has no owner. I created it(the new one we're competing for) and I'm not the owner. Why would YOU be? If anybody, maybe Porple, Stoob, some other important people, but, no offense please, not you. Besides, there's no defined definition of the amount of time for a while. We'll suppose you mean until you/we die. Even if one us does face death in real life, more will come, and you will face it some day. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year, but someday.

I'm not talking about the throne. I'm talking about the book.

We only created the one throne, and though I would love to claim the throne that you just created yourself, I'm not that kind of guy. The truth is, in this game, I am the villain. I say I want to retrieve the throne for the king or some wiki leader, but in reality, I want it for myself.

I restored the throne. It is yours for now. I shall leave.

But I will return...

I get in my TARDIS and go back in time to when you all are babies.

I then brush you guys to death with my toothbrush.

I appear out of nowhere and take the throne.

Throne get!

YoshiMonsta said:
I eat all of you with my awesome Yoshi powers.

Throne Get

Oh dear. I see we're using the whole "Throne Get" way of saying "I have the throne" despite the fact that you all just EXPLAINED how you stole, or in this case "got" the throne. Don't you all know how annoying that sounds?

Also, I'm not yelling at you personally, but obviously you are one of the ones who are doing it.

Kingbowser99 said:
YoshiMonsta said:
I eat all of you with my awesome Yoshi powers.

Throne Get

Oh dear. I see we're using the whole "Throne Get" way of saying "I have the throne" despite the fact that you all just EXPLAINED how you stole, or in this case "got" the throne. Don't you all know how annoying that sounds?

Also, I'm not yelling at you personally, but obviously you are one of the ones who are doing it.

Everyone does that though..

Anyways.... I bring Mario, Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Blaze and the Piantas to come... Mario has been gifted to unlimited internal star power, Sonic has been given the chaos emeralds to guard the throne, Knuckles have been given the master emerald to guard the throne, Shadow has been given a clone chaos emerald to use Chaos Control to move the throne at my will, Blaze has been given the Sol Emeralds to turn into burning blaze to protect the throne and the piantas are external forces used to chuck everyone who is not me and not the said people above "Mario, Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Blaze and the Piantas"

So i then Mario uses his star power and KILL YoshiMonsta. The Piantas then use their Ancient Abilities to turn the throne into a Shine Sprite and then they hid it deep into a chamber below the Shine Gate inside the deep catacombs of Corona Mountain. Then Sonic, Knucles and Blaze have been cursed to forever turn into a sheild for the shine throne so they BECOME part of it and stop everyone who touches it. Shadow then has been the new found gaurd and will use Chaos Control to teleport the Shine at my will. Mario is also the guard.

BEAT THAT!

I click my fingers.

Sonic and his crew and anything else that happened in your little monatge are gone, and the throne is safely by my side.

Back