Control the Throne

My teammates just teleport back to here (yeah, they seriously have that power), and kill you again while stealing all the world's 1-Up Mushrooms for myself.

Throne get.

I have the throne still, since I'm still inside CL's body (I'm the reason for his success :P).

Throne get.

I kill you by transporting a sword directly into your brain. Throne get.

CharizardLover said:
I show no mercy, and I don't want to share.

Throne get, but I'm forced to share with Lord Ghirahim

You also share with me as DRY CHARIZARD. If not, I will take the throne and banish you to the dungeons.

Throne Share (maybe with CL but definitely KB99)

I send a Yoob to scare off YoshiMonsta and his alliance. Eventually, the Yoob manages to eat the group.

Throne share.

YoshiMonsta said:
CharizardLover said:
I show no mercy, and I don't want to share.

Throne get, but I'm forced to share with Lord Ghirahim

You also share with me as DRY CHARIZARD. If not, I will take the throne and banish you to the dungeons.

I'm sorry, but apparently I swore in Ancient Language to server Lord Ghirahim only, and I can't get out of it unless he is killed or unless I change my personality, which that would never happen.

GalacticPetey said:
I force you all to listen to Rebecca Black. You all die.

Throne get.

I love all the music you hate.

Throne get.

:smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmas: :smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmas: :smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmas: :smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmas: :smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmas:

My Throne!

:smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmasandyoucannotdisobeytherules:
:smileythatdoesntworkanddisablestheabilitytogetthethroneifyouarenotanewsuperchristmasandyoucannotdisobeytherules:

Throne Keep.

Back