Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Yeah, me and Mase encountered some trouble with real life issues- this hiatus is only temporary, though. And in the next issue of the Disconnected, I'll release a story called "The Adventures of Tabuu and Mason: Nuclear Apocalypse".

Blue said:
Yeah, me and Mase encountered some trouble with real life issues- this hiatus is only temporary, though. And in the next issue of the Disconnected, I'll release a story called "The Adventures of Tabuu and Mason: Nuclear Apocalypse".
Wat

Well it's the story of how we narrowly avert one!

And Mason's the one who almost causes it to begin with. There's some references to it in the episode.

What genre is it going to be? Is it going to be like a comedy, because I can easily see how funny it will be with Mason accidentally causes a nuclear apocalypse.

Alicia Lohmeye said:
What genre is it going to be? Is it going to be like a comedy, because I can easily see how funny it will be with Mason accidentally causes a nuclear apocalypse.
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!

not :P

When LNTM comes back on air, I'll love to see E: RotM reviewed again because I have improved since the previous review.

[1:03:04 PM] Travis Touchdown: We need to get started back on Late Night
[1:03:15 PM] Travis Touchdown: people are starting to enroach on our territory man
[1:03:19 PM] Mase: It's not my fault, I don't have time to dedicate to it
[1:03:24 PM] Travis Touchdown: I know, it's cool
[1:03:27 PM] Mase: Like, if I had just been forcing myself this whole time
[1:03:28 PM] Mase: We could have BUT
[1:03:36 PM] Mase: the show's quality would have been god awful
[1:03:38 PM] Travis Touchdown: BUT OUR TERRITORY, MAN
[1:03:47 PM] Travis Touchdown: WE PAID FOR THAT LATE NIGHT TIMESLOT
[1:03:48 PM] Mase: I'd rathr have no show at all if having a show means poor quality
[1:03:50 PM] Travis Touchdown: (okay we didn't)
[1:03:54 PM] Travis Touchdown: and yeah, I know : P
[1:04:07 PM] Travis Touchdown: User Soup took severe dips in quality for that reason
[1:04:15 PM] Travis Touchdown: and I don't want us to fall victim to the same thing
[1:04:32 PM] Mase: When we start I want to do twice a month
[1:04:42 PM] Travis Touchdown: Alright. I'm ready whenever you are.
[1:04:42 PM] Mase: Four times a month if twice is easy enough
[1:04:47 PM] Mase: But starting with twice
[1:04:53 PM] Mase: Or maybe I'll start sooner if we do once a month
[1:04:59 PM] Mase: like maybe make a joke about it
[1:05:07 PM] Mase: "So what is this, Late Month with tabuu and mason?"
[1:05:53 PM] Travis Touchdown: I say we start with once a month
[1:06:01 PM] Travis Touchdown: and see what we want to do from there
[1:06:10 PM] Travis Touchdown: Depending on our respective time constraints and the such
[1:06:15 PM] Mase: Maybe we can start august or sept then
[1:06:21 PM] Travis Touchdown: Alright.

in my defense i was the original comedy show creator

(but no really return to working id like to see more)

yeah paper jorge most certainly created the original comedy show (friday night live)

so technically tabuu i'm not ripping you off, you, sonicmario, and me are ripping off paper jorge

headache

Announcement
Ready to start this again. We're going to start with one episode per month. We'll start doing more per month eventually.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
LATE NIGHT WITH TABUU AND MASON HAS BEEN FURTHER DELAYED
THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS THAT THE FORMER'S STEPDAD IS A FUCKING TOOL THAT PUNISHES HIM FOR PETTY SHIT, SO HE WON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS FOR AN INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME
SORRY, GUYS! WE MEANT TO RELEASE IT TODAY!

Gray Mann said:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
LATE NIGHT WITH TABUU AND MASON HAS BEEN FURTHER DELAYED
THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS THAT THE FORMER'S STEPDAD IS A FUCKING TOOL THAT PUNISHES HIM FOR PETTY SHIT, SO HE WON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS FOR AN INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME
SORRY, GUYS! WE MEANT TO RELEASE IT TODAY!

What did you do now...?

Or rather

What does your stepdad think you did?

Or rather

What did you do that your stepdad thinks is bad enough to ground you

Also who was phone?

Back