2012 NFL Playoffs (Super Bowl: New England Patriots Vs. New York Giants)

Super Bowl: New England Patriots Vs. New York Giants. Who are you rooting for?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Re: 2012 NFL Playoffs

I always love me a close playoff game.

It's gonna be another patriots super bowl whoo

I predicted the Ravens would make it to the Super Bowl... Aww man it was so close.

My friend say, "Don't worry, they will get field goal" then player misses it and he lie on floor not getting up for 3 min and my team won

That was fucking horrible. Teams I root for get really far in the playoffs and pick the worst fucking way to lose.

Like this.

And this.

And this too.

Oh, and this.

That all being said, the Ravens still did quite well this year for a team that started the year with tons of new players. I was expecting a 10-6 record and they finished 12-4, including 6-0 in the division. They also beat the 49ers, Steelers (two times) and the Colts, so we beat all the teams I seriously needed wins over. This offseason they shouldn't have too many changes to make, unlike Pittsburgh, who could have a whole new defense next year.

With the way that game ended, I really think Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will come back next year. Players with that much talent shouldn't end their careers like that. Take Jerome Bettis for example. He retired after a Super Bowl win. Hopefully they'll be able to go out in a similar manner.

Sharks Territory said:
That all being said, the Ravens still did quite well this year for a team that started the year with tons of new players. I was expecting a 10-6 record and they finished 12-4, including 6-0 in the division. They also beat the 49ers, Steelers (two times) and the Colts, so we beat all the teams I seriously needed wins over. This offseason they shouldn't have too many changes to make, unlike Pittsburgh, who could have a whole new defense next year.

That's funny because I predicted a 10-6 season from the Vikings in 09 and they finished 12-4, 5-1 in the division. They shouldn't have had too many changes to make but they ended up having one of the most disappointing seasons to date in 2010.

Good luck in 2012, it hain't easy to get back to the championship game.

I'll edit the poll for the Super Bowl shortly. But I must say I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl.

Thank god the Giants won. Now I just want a good game to come out of this Super Bowl. Won't be cheering for either team (If the 49ers won instead. I'd be going for the Pats all the way)

I know nothing about sports but I'm watching this. Don't know either of the teams, but everyone here is supporting the Giants so I guess I'll do that too.

Back