Wreck - Issue 10 out

Re: Wreck - Issue 9 out

It's still good but the plot is starting to feel repetitive.

Well yeah I guess but they keep sneaking into Sysop Tower only to be caught and it doesn't feel like they're making any progress.

Discord said:
Well yeah I guess but they keep sneaking into Sysop Tower only to be caught and it doesn't feel like they're making any progress.
They didn't get caught this time, did they? Weren't they walking outside?

They found SM too, which is a pretty major plot development.

Ten issues, crazy

Feels like not that long ago i had a week off of school before finals and I finished up the first issue in the morning. And then fell asleep again.

Part 1 will be ending pretty soon, and yeah, it'll have more fight scenes and crap later

Yes, finally. Toadbert, the schedule has been slipping so much that you don't really need it anymore.

maybe, but ditching it altogether would be a wrong move.

Also I think ill take a little break since I had a combination of writer's block and laziness yesterday

I predict that you're going to end up cancelling it, just as 90% of all comics do.

Cap'n Falcon said:
I predict that you're going to end up cancelling it, just as 90% of all comics do.
I predict that you're going to make yourself look like a complete gobshite.

Oh wait, you already did. My bad.

Seriously, maybe you should let the author release his work on his own time. He doesn't owe it to you or anyone else to stay on a schedule.

Back