Wreck-it Ralph

MnSG said:
This is basically Disney's answer to Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but instead of cartoon characters, it's the video game characters who will get the cameos. Still, I think the movie will be quite promising.
Technically, Who Framed Roger Rabbit WAS Disney... Well, it was Touchstone Studios, but hey, they also did The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Disney's taking credit for that now, so...

i love you disney
Minuette said:
Disney,

tumblr_m51688SIVh1r4gc2c.jpg

Klavier Gavin said:
I wonder is Ralph will be accused of a crime...
*rubs hands while thinking of unlikley ideas*

From what I've gathered, Ralph ends up releasing a threat that could destroy the video game universe, all due to his video game jumping around. Apparently, based on this info, it sounds like his desire for being a good guy will come back to haunt him.

MnSG said:
Klavier Gavin said:
I wonder is Ralph will be accused of a crime...
*rubs hands while thinking of unlikley ideas*

From what I've gathered, Ralph ends up releasing a threat that could destroy the video game universe, all due to his video game jumping around. Apparently, based on this info, it sounds like his desire for being a good guy will come back to haunt him.
The Flood?

Finally got around to watching the trailer.

ZANGIEF IS NOT A BAD GUY.

The term "bad guy" doesn't literally mean that you're evil though. It could also be a term to reference toughness as well.

Zangief is only viewed as a villain because he's part of the evil Soviet Union!

MnSG said:
The term "bad guy" doesn't literally mean that you're evil though. It could also be a term to reference toughness as well.
Since when was that another definition?

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
True, besides that, he's a total badass. No video game badass today can compare to him... or just retro badass overall.

Xia Wang said:
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
True, besides that, he's a total badass. No video game badass today can compare to him... or just retro badass overall.
Haggar.png

Say that again, punk!

SiFi said:

Well, he's never really been a "good guy" either...

Besides, just seeing him, as well as all these other big/small-name video game characters would be enough to overlook nitpicks like these, I'd say.

Speaking of which, here's a list of cameos from the trailer, if anyone's interested:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/09/the-familiar-faces-of-wreck-it-ralph

I think there's more than just this, but it's a nice start.

Smashgoom202 said:
SiFi said:

Yes he is. He's frequently described as a Russian hero, and that's always portrayed as a good thing.

SiFi said:
Smashgoom202 said:
SiFi said:

Yes he is. He's frequently described as a Russian hero, and that's always portrayed as a good thing.
After checking the Street Fighter Wiki (don't really play much Street Fighter), I can say that Zangief is not a bad guy.

then why bother commenting? Why couldn't they just use Mario Kart? I mean Sugar Rush seems nice but I would love to see other Mario characters in the game. Wario would be so funny if he was in this movie. Lets hope he is. :wario:

Back