princessofalicorns said:
it's a dream, anything can happen.

or he meant 3 of 4.
was thinking the latter, or that was a very trippy dream

J-Yoshi64 said:
There were 3 crickets in real life.
In the dream, there were 4.
and it was a very trippy dream, wow

last night i dreamed i went on a school trip but my best friend bethany was in a different class and we were sad. then my grandma was with me for some reason and rainbow dash showed up, she was being a total ass to everyone and she got sent to this lava room. there were these creepy hooded guys and we had to collect gems or something. once we'd finished, i went back to hotel and all these random people were eating lunch. i was told by my grandma that i was in the wrong building. i don't remember much else but at the end we went in a taxi boat thing on really rough water into a cave.

Yeah I caught them irl. But more keep coming, and idk how they get in :shifty: So I guess my dream was just telling me "there are more crickets than you think there are"
Also, once I move to a new location irl, it usually takes a while for my dreams to take place in them, but the cricket dream happened the first night.

i had a bit of a scary dream, sorry if it's long.

I had a dream where a guy was running from a zombie, he got bit and he had to be "put down" by a nearby group of survivors (Some 60's Jazzy Guy, Issac (Fire Emblem), My Speech Teacher, and the "21" kid). 1 Month later i was with them in my Biological Dad's condo and i looked outside and a hordecwas approaching, so i exited without saving and re-entered the game (wut?), and i went outside and i saw a man who tried to kill me, he ran away and the condo blew up and we managed to get some supplies.
2 Months Later, we managed to get to ny Grandma's house and it was still intact, i saw my cousins, aunts, uncles, and my grandma. They used Lego guns and they had Lion (Steven Universe) and a Cat version of my Aunt's dog, and we killed a Zombie.

i woke up like, "I gotta stop watching The Walking Dead."

I never get nightmares, even if I've done horror.

Speaking of which, last night I dreamed about Happy Tree Friends. I have to say, if it was a real episode, kids could watch it.

Last night I dreamed that I was trying to convince Barney Stinson that his favorite thing in the world is the last thing on my mind.

I had a really weird dream recently. I can't remember all the details, but I do remember one thing: Obama's favourite cat (in the entire world) was called "Joel from Fantendo".

I had a dream that i was with Clarence (Clarence) and we found a baseball card of "The Rainbow Man" so we asked Smasher how much it cost, he tokd me and then he told me to change my name to Chompy (I may do that, after Bill Cipher).

How much was the Rainbow Man card?

You'd better be Chompy next or Dream World Smasher will ban your dreams, and you'll have nightmares.

i dreamed that sardonyx tried to kill my rabbit. i fought her in a battle for supremacy, but she won and killed my brother. the rest of my family were mad at her, and fought back, but she had really op powers and went super sayian. she tried using a spirit bomb, but thankfully garnet (somehow separate from sardonyx) stepped in and shot a big laser, unfortunately it blew up some stuff and cuddles from happy tree friends came to complain. sardonyx tried to step on him, but he went psycho and beheaded sardonyx. we made cuddles our saviour and worshipped him by a big pot. it got even weirder when we had to go to a wedding, where judd tried to marry marie. she said "no, i want to marry callie instead". so they got married happy ever after. discord came out of the sky and told me that i just wrote a terrible fanfic, which probably was the events that happened before.

I had a dream that involved a random club performance featuring The Police with Dirk Nowitzki and... Dana Carvey... crashing through the drums...

Help.

I had a dream that I was at this playground and there were a bunch of little kids playing. Then I saw this guy walk into the park and towards the swing set where these boys were swinging. Something in my gut told me that this guy was bad news, so I flew (I'm always flying in my dreams, even if I don't realize it's a dream) closer to the boys in the hopes to discourage the creep from doing something questionable.
It didn't work. The creep pulled out a KNIFE and grabbed one of the boys with intention to kidnap him. I screamed to get the attention of everyone else at the playground, and landed near the guy. We ended up at a stand-off as he still had the knife and the boy, and I didn't have anything. I was also moving pretty sluggishly for some reason, so there was no way I could just super speed my way to the rescue.

The dream ended there without any resolution.

i had the weirdest nightmare ever last night

i was playing skyward sword on xbox one and toon link was in it alongside regular link

>tfw wind waker haunts your dreams

I had this weird dream where I was in party and the Koopalings were too. We played some sort of game and I was dying to get on the wiki to add it but I couldn't get online.

I dreamt that the poll committee fired someone and hired me

one of the members said "I think he'll like his new job, then"

I dreamt that I was the most thirsty I've ever been and that I poured a giant glass of water. I drank it in one gulp and I could feel the chill of it going down. I was still thirsty. I poured another. By the time I had gone through four I just grabbed the pitcher and skulled it.

Woke up and remembered I'd been drinking in 35+ heat, so went and had an actual glass of water (unless this is all a dream too).

Back