Dreams

I have had some strange dreams lately. I dreamed that my stepmom forced me to hold on to a rope with rollerskates on while she drove the car, dragging me behind. I let go, and another car almost hit me, but they stopped, my stepmom came back, and said I was in big trouble for letting go. I was about to yell some cuss words at her when I woke up.

Len Kagamine said:
Today the exam was for and hour and fifteen minutes, and everyone in my class slept after finished the paper.
I have a dream that BMB become my English teacher, I have an English exam asking about Lily (I remember in my dream saying Lily Troof and Phantom L) :P

By the way, you got a B- on the exam. You just messed up in a few areas on the test, but you still passed the class with an A-.

Last night I dreamt I was in a forest full of toucans, except whenever I tried to touch one of the toucans it collapsed into a pile of LEGOs. Then I noticed the trees in the forest were actually pencils and I heard Timmy Turner's dad yelling "DINKLEBERG!!" Next thing I knew I was on a heart shaped bed with Raven from Teen Titans. I woke up with a raging headache.

It's kinda fuzzy. I was at a camp of some sort. A few people I knew were there. I also remember hearing the song "Seven Nights to Rock" playing. Also, everyone had to dress up and act as a fantasy character like in Suburban Knights. I woke up before people got in costume.

i had a dream last night where i was walking through the woods and i found a moonshiner's camp, the people there tried to kill me with a shotgun,but then i was suddenly in a boat and Smeagol was inside it with me too looking for his ring and Jack Sparrow was watching him, after which i woke up

i had a dream that i was a mutant enslaved by extremist humans and later rescued by professor xavier to have freedom and control my powers.

dafug?

In a very rare occurrence I remember a dream I had yesterday very clearly.

Some murders happened at a hospital. Was nighttime.
I was in a room with a female teacher(some other random people and a cousin of mine were there too).
All of a sudden a flood began to happen.
I went in the car with said female teacher and we went to some supposedly "safe" place from the flood(with a whole bunch of other people).
Daytime comes out of nowhere.
Said "safe place" is near where I live so I become paranoid and run toward my house to take the cats to my room upstairs and close the door.
Finally, went next door to my cousins house to help my Grandpa upstairs.

And that's all I recall...

I had a strange dream last night that I heard Paul McCartney had died in the news. For some reason, though, when I went on Wikipedia in the dream to check the validity of what I'd heard, it said he died on March 16th, 2013...

The only answer? Paul went back in time and died.

I wouldn't worry too much, MCS. Paul McCartney shouldn't die of natural causes for at least another 10 years

I had a dream with Goombas in it. Thats all I remember. :rolleyes:

Kingbowser99 said:
I wouldn't worry too much, MCS. Paul McCartney shouldn't die of natural causes for at least another 10 years

Oh yes, of course. Maybe even longer. The only reason I had the dream in the first place is because I've been in more of a Beatles mood as of recent and read about that whole "Paul is dead" hoax.

This is a nightmare i had when i was 7, it freaked me out so much.

I was being chased through my house at night by a clown. he was holding and knife and he had no eyelids, and his eyes were bloodshot and buldging out of his head. after running away for a while, i finally got cornered, then i screamed and i woke up.

D:

Does anyone else remember the first nightmare they had?

I had a dream that I was on an edge of an abyss, and I fell over, and I woke up when I landed. I think I was like 6.

That might not be my first nightmare, but it's the first one I remember.

cryoAwakening said:

I think it was the one in which this crazed hobo who lived in a bare, concrete basement picked me up and threw me into a washing machine. That sounds like I'm bullshitting, but I had that dream as a kid on a few occasions. Made no sense then, and it probably wouldn't make sense now.

I had a weirdass dream about getting my exam results...
I was studying weirdass subjects and I remember that I had to study Dangan Ronpa for one subject lol...

cryoAwakening said:

I had a dream that I was on an edge of an abyss, and I fell over, and I woke up when I landed. I think I was like 6.

That might not be my first nightmare, but it's the first one I remember.
I remember a time before lucidity, back when I was aged around 2-3, I had a horrible nightmare where I was walking around my house at nighttime, only there was thousands of webs caused by, from logic, massive spiders.

Also there was that recurring dream where I would be jumping down my stairs, but that doesn't happen anymore

I don't remember my first, but I do remember something that happened to me a month ago that also happened 6 years ago.

So I was walking a pathway in a forest with meadows to my right, crossed a path, walked along, crossed another path and suddenly there's a flying object slightly resembling a helicopter and at the same time not, shining with lights, then I run back and it disappeared.

This cycle repeats itself while in the same dream.

When I was little, I had a freaky nightmare in which I was in a large mansion. It was filled with random animals and such, and as I looked around, I heard a noise above me. Looking up, I saw a Thwomp. (I remember it as a thwomp, although I had not played a Mario game at the time, so it was just something like one) It came down and crushed me, and I was flat as a sheet of paper. Then fans kicked on, and I was blown outside. Some wolves appeared and chased me, and then I woke up. I had the same dream several years later as well. (I was still a little kid though) I've also had many dreams in which I was running so fast everything around me was a blur, and I didn't know where I was going or why I was running. Then I trip, which scares the fuck out of me, waking me up. Variations of that include me running off a cliff instead of tripping.

cryoAwakening said:
earliest one I remember was a dream where I was on a bridge over a river and I fell off and started drowning

MCS said:
I had a strange dream last night that I heard Paul McCartney had died in the news. For some reason, though, when I went on Wikipedia in the dream to check the validity of what I'd heard, it said he died on March 16th, 2013...

The only answer? Paul went back in time and died.

Paul is Dead

Back