Dreams

Santawaker said:
I had a dream where that Post Damage Invincibility guy got banned.

Seriously.

Looks like that dream came true after a year. Wow.

I had a dream last night about a pastry thief. Someone was stealing cinnamon muffins, if I'm being specific. It was quite strange, but I don't remember much other than that. ^o^

I used to have recurring dreams about a black poodle stalking me, that was odd too.

I've been having a few dreams about FanFiction.Net. Basically, the characters in the Roleplay I do were playing the scenes. A couple of them have been really bad nightmares, but at least it's not dreams caused by hormones.

Double post!

Last night, I got trapped in a nightmare. I can normally wake up on my own to get away from it, but this time I couldn't. Even if my eyes were open it still was there. I had to be startled awake by a loud noise or someone else.

Basically, it started out as one of those dreams that I think was caused by hormones, where I was living in a camper RV on a frozen lake. I was actually Rin Kagamine in the dream, and I was sick, and I went out to get some breakfast and the nightmare started.

I had went to grab an orange, when I sneezed and caused the ice to crack until I was sitting on a small iceberg as it floated to shore. But then I fell off and drowned.

Then the dream shifted to another one, and I think that one was the one point where I couldn't wake up. I was walking to that same RV when I had to go around a pine tree to get there. That's when I was one of my biggest fears; Bees.

I know that's a silly thing to be scared of, especially since I've only once been even close to being stung, and because I've been told about them, You don't bother them, they won't bother you. But I've been having nightmares of them, which just heightens my fear because when I get "Stung", it actually hurts.

Anyways, I didn't even come close to any bees when a random one came up to me and stung my arm, and then my head, and like I said, my physical body feels pain. I ran to the RV afterwards when all of them followed me, and then I tripped, and as usual I got stung by all of them.

Then the dream shifted into the worst part of it, there were two bees thats' stingers were stuck in my palms, and for some odd reason they were sucking my blood. Then those bees turned into something I can't remember, but what I can remember is that they were these extremely heavy bricks that had the Pokémon 4th Gen sprite of the Dojo guy (forgot his name) painted one it, which weighed my palms down while still stinging and sucking my blood until I fell down to the ground.

At this point I was half-conscious and was yelling for my mom to come wake me up, but she couldn't hear me.

And I don't remember after that but I woke up a few minutes ago and I'm still shaking in fear. Stupid body exaggerations.

Now I feel dumb again. I made a topic about a dream I had lately and I just found this topic after I posted about it.
(feels dumb) :'(

BowsersGirl said:
Now I feel dumb again. I made a topic about a dream I had lately and I just found this topic after I posted about it.
(feels dumb) :'(
Don't worry, we have all done it at one point or another.

You wanna read about my dream?
I posted it to my Tumblr blog :3

Here's the linky: http://mandyt-chan.tumblr.com/post/45422881923/another-weird-dream

Well in that part, Nickelodion's last show didn't do so well.
Being desperate they put out a phone number so fans can
call to say what shows they want on there.
One of them was the series Doug.
I always found it weird that on the show had wild
skin colors and thought they looked like that
after a nuclear paint plant exploded. LOL XD

Wow....those are some seriously weird dreams. o_O

My dreams now seem tame in comparison. Except for maybe the nightmares. Well it wasn't really a nightmare per say, more like something that was just disturbing. One time I dreamt that I was in a school somewhere and I was told I had to finish making the replica of Tails Doll (I haven't played Sonic R in years so I have no idea where this came from). So I was busy sewing and had almost finished it, except for one of the legs and the red gem that's on it's head. Suddenly there's all this screaming from somewhere else in the building. I want to get up to see what's going on but I can't; I have to finish making Tails Doll. And somehow I know that people are dying in the school, but I can't do anything about it. I have to keep sewing. I woke up before I finished making the doll.

Another time I dreamt about Wario and Waluigi and that big purple car of theirs that they drive in MK Double Dash. We went to a Red Carpet affair.

I once dreamt of my houses' curtains burning with green flames. The sun was grinning at me evilly. The sun had caused the flames.

I dreamt about the fanfic I'm working on; Paper Wario The Really Really Old Door. I was Goombella for some reason, and it was the chapter 2 part. Wario and I were in the Great Tree and had just freed the Punies, but Wario kept stepping on them and killing them.

I had a dream in 3 parts:
  • I was Link, in Zelda, and I was defatng a boss.
  • I was playing a weird game.
  • My German teacher was screaming at me because I had did the right thing.

so uh. I was talking about my dream on chat, and its a little long, so postin it in a pastebin. I dont know what it means. Please give me advice.

Dreams. How do they work.

What should I do guys?

Dreams are quite curious, as we don't know why we have them. They could help learning, or for survival instincts; or they could have no use.

I dreamt of my German Teacher again. Talk about recurrent.

Misty said:
so uh. I was talking about my dream on chat, and its a little long, so postin it in a pastebin. I dont know what it means. Please give me advice.

Dreams. How do they work.

What should I do guys?

Brock said:
Naze Youka = me, 2257 = 22/bulbasaur
[14:29] <@naze_youka> guys
[14:29] <@naze_youka> can you psycho analyize my dream
[14:29] <@naze_youka> so i was dreaming last night
[14:29] <@naze_youka> and
[14:29] <@naze_youka> i was a hockey player on a hockey team
[14:29] <@naze_youka> except
[14:29] <@naze_youka> you know how they wear a shit ton of equipment
[14:29] <@naze_youka> i didnt have any equipment
[14:30] <@naze_youka> but the game was already started
[14:30] <@naze_youka> so the game was going on, and i'm watching on the bench
[14:30] <@naze_youka> trying to put equipment on
[14:30] <@naze_youka> and
[14:30] <@naze_youka> really slow right
[14:30] <@naze_youka> putting one piece on at a time
[14:30] <@naze_youka> i'm like
[14:30] <@naze_youka> "ffff, my team needs me"
[14:30] <@naze_youka> and i see the plays going on
[14:30] <@naze_youka> and their ok
[14:30] <@naze_youka> but
[14:30] <@naze_youka> i could do better, right?
[14:30] <@naze_youka> so
[14:30] <@naze_youka> i finally get my equipment on
[14:31] <@naze_youka> i wake up
[14:31] <@naze_youka> to my alarm
[14:31] <@naze_youka> and have to go to class ;-;
[14:31] <@naze_youka> this is a recurring dream
[14:31] <@naze_youka> i think
[14:31] <@naze_youka> i have a fear that i'm not going to finish the things i need to finish
[14:31] <@naze_youka> and that
[14:31] <@naze_youka> i'm going to try really hard
[14:31] <@naze_youka> and get close
[14:31] <@naze_youka> but
[14:31] <@naze_youka> end up failing anyways ;-;
[14:31] <@naze_youka> NOTHING I DO IS GOOD ENOUGH
[14:31] * @naze_youka cris
[14:32] <@_2257> no no, that dream was telling you to write my paper for me since PIDGEY IS USELESS
[14:32] <@naze_youka> ok
[14:32] <@_2257> jk, its not a paper, its a presentation
[14:32] <@naze_youka> i have my own paper
[14:32] <@naze_youka> its probably about the paper
[14:32] <@naze_youka> since i've been putting it off for two weeks now
[14:32] <@naze_youka> and its due tomorrow

Mario4Ever said:
Try procrastinating less.

Are you saying if I procrastinated less I'd finally be able to get my skates on and play? Sounds like a good plan :D

Hopefully I'll finally be able to take my shift, and wont have to worry about all that equipment.

I went to sleep the other night pondering the existence of Boos so it's no surprise that I dreamt of them. =P
To be more specific I dreamt that I went to the mall with a Boo (which I think was female but how do you tell with them?) and she(?) flew off and came back with a one-piece bathing suit and said, "Check out this Boo-kini I found!".

Back