Dreams

I had a dream where I got killed by
Chancellor Cole
and my ghost possessed a Phantom and destroyed
Cole
And became alive again

And then Link had a heart attack so I became Zelda's bodyguard with the recruit outfit

And then I stared at Ganondorf pointing my sword, and then I stabbed him with a cool slow-motion armor bits flying effect

omg this thread has been back up for HOW long!? Where was I when this happened!? Oh right, reading fanfiction. ANYWAY:

Several days ago a had a dream about this new TMNT movie (which isn't actually going to come to light. bummer). From the teaser I watched (in the dream), it was supposed to be really cool. All the turtles from across the multiverse united to fight this huge baddie (whom I never found out the identity of :P ), plus all the Splinters, Caseys, and Aprils. And- get this- the Same as it Never Was turtles were alive! Even their own Donnie! I was so happy. Until the teaser showed a scene where SAINW Donnie and 2k3 Donnie were working discussing their plan to take out whatever villain they were up against. Apparantly it was kind of risky, because SAINW Don started yelling at the other (this part of the dream was the most vivid, so it stands out in my memory more. All the dialogue you're about to read is word for word), saying "You killed my brothers once and now you're ready to do it again!" 2k3 Donnie threw his hands up defensively and replied "N-no! I-I didn't! I never meant for-" SAINW Don interupted him by grabbing the upper rim of his plastron with his right arm (which was completely mechanical) and swung him towards the the wall, shouting "SHUT THE @#%& UP!!" 2003 Donatello's head collided with the brick wall loudly.

And that's when my dream changed to a different setting and plot entirely. I completely forgot about the whole movie deal. Until I woke up that morning. I always wondered about that episode. And I always wonder what it would be like if the entire multiverse of turtles united, including the SAINW turtles. I guess now I have an idea. *shudders a bit* A part of me kind of wishes I didn't. Another part of me thinks this is fodder for a fanfic. Both parts are telling me "J, you HAVE to tell people about this dream." So here I am.

J-Yoshi64 said:
omg this thread has been back up for HOW long!? Where was I when this happened!? Oh right, reading fanfiction.

...wut

Anyway, I had a dream a couple years back where I was going up a huge staircase in a big tower with some weird wall of doom and death and shit following me and when I got to the top, I jumped off to get away and I went splat on the ground. Then a Ute ran over my body.

I remember when I was 5 or 6 I had the stupidest dreams.

One I was in my grandma's driveway in some car when I saw someone out the back window.

It was Swiper.

Suddenly, the car breaks stopped working and the car slammed into a house.

I had several others, but there was something odd about them:

They were always at my Grandma's house.

Well last night I had a dream that I was listening to Meltdown (Probably because I was listening to it. (I have my music on at night.)) and then I became Rin and the story of Meltdown happened, so I ended up jumping into a nuclear reactor. (Despite me having no idea what it looked like.)

Then the song ended and switched to World is Mine I respawned as Miku, and I had a wonderful dream of being Miku the princess, but before I could finish it I woke up. :(

Santagast the Merry said:
._. perhaps this is a sign you should stop listening to meltdown
No. Blame my curiousity and Google.

Plus it's upbeat and catchy and it was the first song downloaded onto my phone.

Last night I just had a new one. I was in some pizza restaurant and I heard from one of the customers that (in Super Mario Bros. Super Show fashion) The Banana Splits Show was recently edited to include a completely unrelated Mario cartoon segment, so I decided to check it out.

When I checked it out, some of the characters that were featured in the cartoon were: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario and Waluigi. I only watched some of it.

Later, I was watching the 2004 Johnny Bravo episode Johnny Makeover (you know, the one where Weird Al, Don Knotts and the Blue Falcon change Johnny Bravo's show?), where I was watching the intro of "JBX" (the results of their work) and then I was viewing a Sketchup model of a jungle with a mountain and two tunnels that had sounds, at first it played usual jungle noises, then after I went through one of the tunnels a sound clip of the "JBX" intro played!

Afterwards, I watched the episode again, but this time watched the intro of "Cartoon Makeover" (the show that starred the three characters I mentioned earlier that changed Johnny's show), but it was extended and like the rest of that part of the intro had a clip of Yoshi in the Super Mario World animated series to the left and an image of a fancier Yoshi to the right. I believe it may have ended here.

Two nights ago I had this dream where there was some dispute that would cause the world to end and I had to stop it. I think the dispute had something to do with those wireless receivers you can use for GBAs instead of link cables. There was this cat on my shoulder the whole time, too.

I read this book series called "Hazzardous Universe", and there was a creepy picture of a girl crying black tears.

Guess what I had a dream about.

I had a dream SM642 came finally came out after being cancelled

I defeated Bowser like a boss (get it? Bowser's a boss. No? ok.)

Just woke up from a nightmare. ;-;

So I had gotten one of those TV Video games (They existed in the dream) called Disney and Pixar's Amazing Adventures for my 13th birthday, and I decided to play it.

Little did I know, that copy was cursed to have the characters come to life, and up first was Toy Story, and Buzz Lightyear and Woody came out.

Strangely enough, Buzz was out to kill Woody, and I made the mistake to try to stop them, and Buzz went after me.

Suddenly though, I had randomly become immortal so I couldn't die and even if I did, I would respawn.

Every time he touched me, it would burn both my dream and real body, and the system for the game apparently lost its power button, so the only way I could stop it was eject the disk. But every time I tried to do so, my arm would sort of act as a magnet trying to attract to the same pole of another magnet (N/N or S/S instead of N/S or S/N) and pull me away.

Then as Buzz was still trying to kill me, Mickey and Minnie Mouse each came out, Mickey with a Chainsaw, and Minnie with a knife.

So I screamed and found out that it stunned them for a short time, and I could finally eject the disk.

Then all the characters got into the disk and I tried to snap it, but Buzz came out again after it broke.

Then we both got shifted into one of those "Final Battle"-type stages, and he won and I died.

Then before it could go on my dream shifted into a new nightmare:

So I was playing in the backyard with my dogs which looked a lot different than it really is, since the backyard is shared by everyone in the apartment, until one of my dogs ran away and before I could get her, got hit by a bus.

Then I was screaming and crying for my mom and the neighbor knocked on the wall as she always does to tell me to keep it down and I said, "Can it neighbor! My dog just got hit by a bus!"

Then the worst of the nightmare came...

My mom soon called me saying, "Get inside! Quick! I hear something coming!" but before I could come in there was a shadow of some kind of huge spider human morph thingy.

But before it could reveal itself I finally forced myself awake.

And I had a Music Box playlist playing but I couldn't even hear it until I forced myself awake.

MCS said:
Ghirahim said:
Just had a dream where I got Smash Bros 4 for the Wii U and the new characters for the roster were awful......

Who was on it?
Well, it had about five less characters than brawl. Only like 15 were default (which were the ones I could see, and everything else had question marks). Of course like ten of them were Mario, Peach, Bowser, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Fox, and Olimar I remember for sure. And than there were just stupid ones like an obscure animal crossing character I had never seen (but somehow was there), a couple of lame classic characters, and a sonic character (I think Metal Sonic) that I didn't think deserved to be there. Oh, and I think there was Phoenix Wright. (who might be cool, but really doesn't deserve in a spot with a smaller roster than brawl.

Nice Cage said:
do you think monomi might be having sick dreams

im just speculating here
That was last year. I don't have sick dreams anymore, but I'm afraid to sleep now because of my nightmare last night.

Back