Dreams

I believe I get more nightmare or dreams or I get both equally but nightmares are kinda a little more common.

One time when I was really young I had a nightmare that Ed from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy stole my school position.

Last night I had a dream where Donkey Kong took over the world and the MLP ponies had to stop him. I'm not kidding.

This is probably one of my more amusing dreams:

My friend Megan, my dad and I all went to some big-time Hollywood awards show that for some reason was being held in my hometown of Absolutely Nowhere, Pennsylvania. We had VIP tickets and we were in a balcony seat. While waiting for the show to start, Celine Dion came into the balcony and began performing magic tricks to keep us entertained. Finally the show began. In the middle of the awards, Megan and I spotted Fran Drescher down in the front row and went to introduce ourselves. After it was over, Dad went home and Megan, Fran, and I decided we would go play Twister on the street outside my grandma's house. But while we were playing, a tornado came. We dived into my grandma's basement (she doesn't even have one) and continued our game.

Fin.

I had a dream where I was in the shower, and my dad told me I wasn't supposed to drop the soap. But I dropped it anyway, by accident, and lied to him about it. Then I went to a movie version of Romeo and Juliet, and I felt guilty about lying. Then i left the movie theatre and there was a lady in a feather mask making pizzas in a nearby store. She stared at me and I got in my car. Then the world ended.

I went up to my dad's room to find him but it was buried in stuffed toys.

If you ever read Freud's book on the philosophy of dreams, you'd see what a genius he was.

So I once had a bit of a traumatic dream a while ago... This is how it ended.

So my dad told me that the United States had decided to ally with Russia. Being the small boy I was, I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO!" and then the world suddenly broke into puzzle pieces and fell away. Our house was left floating in the sky (?) and so I went to my father for advice. He was praying and then he told me to go jump off (basically, die) and then my dream ended.

I had a few creepypasta-ish dreams.

all of them are pokémon themed.

anywho when I once woke up I saw GHOST (the sprite of the pokémon in the tower in red/blue/green/yellow before getting the silph scope.)

Edit: Here's of my so called dreams... this is how I can describe it.

it was Gold/Silver/Crystal sprite styled and the place was snowing, it was cold and very blue looking. there was a huge yellow crystal in front of me... sudenly a wild pokémon battle appeared, the pokémon was a faceless pikachu, I had to pokemon with me, my options were Fight, PKMN, Items, Run. I decided to choose the run option and then the battle faded in a white-out effect, then I was in a dark cave, it was already lit, I took a step and then another battle appeared, The one who I was battling was my mother, she was faceless too and only one option was different. I had to choose between Fight, Kick, Items and Run. I used Kick, it decreased my mom's hp a bit, but my mom didn't attack, so I chose the Run command and ran away and... that's when I woke up.

Interesting...

Here's one of the recurring dreams I've had since I was young:

Me, Ash, Misty and Brock all had a treehouse in my yard and every night we would go up and sit in beanbag chairs and talk to Pikachu. But there was this secret door in the wall with a picture of a house on it, and when I looked at the house, the wall slid back. I went in the secret passage and ended up in this junkyard where a creepy man chased me.

Also the dream I had last night. This one was really out there, I don't know where it came from:

Everyone lived on this floating city in the middle of space with a ring around it, and we were all robot/human type things (rather like Angeloids when I think about it, if anyone reads Sora no Otoshimono). I lived with my sister (I don't have a sister) at the very top of the tallest skyscraper. A giant floating robot took us out of the city and past the ring, and when we passed it, our fingernails shattered. Then we ended up in my basement.

schmutz said:
Interesting...

Here's one of the recurring dreams I've had since I was young:

Me, Ash, Misty and Brock all had a treehouse in my yard and every night we would go up and sit in beanbag chairs and talk to Pikachu. But there was this secret door in the wall with a picture of a house on it, and when I looked at the house, the wall slid back. I went in the secret passage and ended up in this junkyard where a creepy man chased me.

Repressed memories!

I remember one dream I had where Mr. Rogers was giving me a tour of Beverley Hills in a commercial van. When we stepped out of the van, I noticed that Jupiter was bigger than the Sun in the sky.

I had a dream where I went into the basement in my house (Don't have one actually) and the door had shape holes in it. I went in and my dad was down there. I saw a crocodile worm thing under the table and told my dad and he said its fine. He then walked to the door and locked it. Then I tried running up ther but the thing sped up and ate me. Then I woke up.

I also had a dream where I went outside and one of my dogs was jumping up at me with a sad look, I turned to look at the lawn and I saw my other dog laying there. I went over to it but it didnt wake up. Then I checked its pulse and it was dead. Then I cried and showed mum. then everything went black and I woke up.

When I was like, 5, I used to always have a dream where me, my 4 cousins and my sister were on this huge 4-wheeler then they'd do a burnout and crash and my sister died, but for some reason I didnt care and my family and my cousins family left in a ute, I tried chasing them beause they forgot me but I got to a split path. I went the left path and found a building I went in and it was like a spiral staircase, I started running up it and a psychic shield thing was chasing me. When i got to the top all the veggies with knives were there. Then I ran and they wondered why and the psychic shield thingy crushed them all while chasing me and I got onto the roof and I looked down and jumped then I woke up.

Those were actually nightmares sort of. They're the only ones I remember well. Other than one of a girl sitting in my sisters room wearing a construction workers outfit then she came out and had a chainsaw for some reason. That one was a really wierd dream.

My brother used to have these really weird dreams all the time. I think one of them had to do with a path made out of pancakes leading out of our house into a rainbow.

I had a dream last night about a new Mario platformer. It was one of the most amazing games I have ever seen in my life. I can't remember a lot of it, but I do remember that it was a strange combination of SMS and SMG. It had a minigame that involved steering a jetski/canoe around a frozen lake at very high speeds. The main characters were Mario, Peach, and this one family of Piantas, but I can't remember Bowser being in it anywhere. :???:

schmutz said:
I had a dream last night about a new Mario platformer. It was one of the most amazing games I have ever seen in my life. I can't remember a lot of it, but I do remember that it was a strange combination of SMS and SMG. It had a minigame that involved steering a jetski/canoe around a frozen lake at very high speeds. The main characters were Mario, Peach, and this one family of Piantas, but I can't remember Bowser being in it anywhere. :???:
I once had a dream about a sequel to SMS. It involved Mario going on a cruise to different islands. There was a part where the ship started sinking, so the level started out horizontally but became a vertical scrolling level as it went on.

I remember what I dreamed about last night.

I dreamed that I went on a date with the daughter of the Kool-Aid Man. Her mother was a woman, so she was half Kool-Aid-Man, half woman. I distinctly remember that she was shaped exactly like a regular woman, with normal woman features, except she appeared to be made out of (100% flexible) glass, and was completely full of red liquid. (Kool-Aid blood?) In the dream, we were on a date at a fancy restaurant, and she was very taken back on how I wasn't judging her "based on her species" and that I was the first man brave enough to take her on a date. After the date, I took her to her doorstep. This next part's going to sound like I'm making it up, but right as we were about to kiss, her father (the original Kool-Aid Man) burst through the wall of the house and screamed "NOT YET" in the "oh yeah" voice. The surprise woke me up.

Mason said:
I remember what I dreamed about last night.

I dreamed that I went on a date with the daughter of the Kool-Aid Man. Her mother was a woman, so she was half Kool-Aid-Man, half woman. I distinctly remember that she was shaped exactly like a regular woman, with normal woman features, except she appeared to be made out of (100% flexible) glass, and was completely full of red liquid. (Kool-Aid blood?) In the dream, we were on a date at a fancy restaurant, and she was very taken back on how I wasn't judging her "based on her species" and that I was the first man brave enough to take her on a date. After the date, I took her to her doorstep. This next part's going to sound like I'm making it up, but right as we were about to kiss, her father (the original Kool-Aid Man) burst through the wall of the house and screamed "NOT YET" in the "oh yeah" voice. The surprise woke me up.
Lol. I din't actual think I've seen that episode though.

Back