I just beat __

Oh, that? Man, I'm really confused nowadays.

Rayman Origins
Final Tricky Treasure was really hard but got it eventually. The Land of Livid Dead was hard with Rayman 1 style difficulty. The boss was a bit tricky but I beat it. I died in the credits which was amusing.

just finished the first mother game for then NES, pretty solid for such an old game
and replayed all the original 6 megaman games, oh megaman 7 too!
IceShadow1195 said:
Beat Meta Knight in Kirby's Adventure. I have to say he's hard to new players like me.
i always found that game to be too easy for my taste though... in the Nes? or the remake for GBA?

Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards.

Zero Two, I say he's easy, but I lost a extra live to him in my first battle with him.

Bane said:
I 100%ed Kirby and the Amazing Mirror today.

Dang, my brother and I have a 96% save file from years ago.

I've always hated the map layout in Amazing Mirror, I can never navigate through it.

I took care of New Super Mario Bros. 2 the other day, and achieved the 1,000,000 coin goal as well.

The Duel of 100 in Super Paper Mario -For the first 25 I used Mario and Carrie. On the big sammer guys and flipping ones I just brujned fire as Bowser and they went down. On the next one s I just used Mario and Barry and beat it.

Special Worlds in Super Mario 3D Land. 8-3 was pretty hard stuff. Now I think I read somewhere I get something for doing it as Luigi so I'll try that some time.

Completed Plants vs Zombies Adventure Mode

I completed Plants vs Zombies Adventure Mode last week . ;D I got new minigames and puzzles , and i unlocked Survival Mode . I also got new things at Crazy Dave,s Twiddledinkies . ;D

I am now gonna try to finish Survival Mode and reach Survival : Endless .

See ya .

I beat Cut Man in Mega Man 1 for the NES. He's annoying.

little children

Back