Yeti's Lair!

Would you like picture detailing the event of your outcome?

• Total voters
OJ Toad - Yeti Friend

You in complete sorrow approach the yeti and tell him that you have a Yeti friend for him. You understand how he feels and hope that a friend will cheer him up. You show the yeti a small plush toy that looks just like him and explain when you were sad and lonely you played with this. The yeti takes the toy gives you a hug to thank you. The yeti doesn't realize that he is so strong and crushes your body. He feels so bad that he collects your blood in a vail and wears it around his neck to remind him of his first possible friend.
FAILED

Bop - Immortality, Teleporting ability that can't be interrupted.

You approach the yeti with a smirk and laugh out loud. You tell the yeti that you are going to leave this place and that the yeti is a stinky oversized failed ape that coudln't make it in the jungle. The yeti gets so upset he lets out a blood hurtling scream, similar to that of a banshee, that knocks you back into the cave wall destroying your teleporting device before you can use it. When you slam into the wall it blocks the exit preventing your escape. You are stuck in the cave forever since you are immortal and can't die.
FAILED

I bring a bomb.

Inb4failure

Those of you who are enjoying playing and posting items can you post them in green so I can find them easier among the posts. I just don't want to forget anybody and make sure I get them all

Bring on the Hugest Yeti that is the Yeti's worst enemy. (By the way my username is New Super Yoshi)

Skull Kid said:
Bring on the Hugest Yeti that is the Yeti's worst enemy. (By the way my username is New Super Yoshi)
It shows as Skull Kid is this being changed or am I not seeing it right?

Epic Nitwit said:
melonwad said:

Epic Nitwit - box that contains 1 Billion ring, Seven Chaos Emeralds, and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails and Knuckles.

You open your box and right away the yeti is intriqued by the shiney Chaos Emeralds and Rings ignoring Sonic, shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles. He pulls out his emerald, which happens to be the Master Emerald and unknowing makes the power of the choas emeralds next to nothing. You run for the exit as Sonic and everyone flees for their life. Sonich Dashes for the exit while in the process saws you in half during his dash. Sonic and everyone else escape while your body lies in the cold earth. As for the rings the eats them because he thinks they are cherrio's.
FAILED

Obviously, you don't seem to understand what the items I brought were. As soon as I open the box, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Silver, Super Tails and Super Knuckles would attack the Yeti. Sonic would not run, that is not his personality. You are saying " this is just for fun." but really, this is biased, as if anyone brings somthing that is guaranteed to work, you just make it work to your pleasure. I'm afraid that if you keep this up, you may find that no one wants to play your game. Goodbye and good luck.

Quit complaining. Its not biased. He made a disclaimer in the first post stating that most will result in failure. And so far everyone has. If everyone gets the same result...that's not biased, its fair. And honestly, I think its more fun to read how these scenarios in end failure rather than. "sonic jumps out of the box and cuts the yeti in half. you escape, the end" or "your teleport out of the cave, the end" as said many times. if you don't like it, don't play.

Lonliness - Creepy Pasta Stories

You begin telling the yeti a creepy pasta story the best that you can. Unfortunately you don't have a computer so you can't remember all the details. You begin by telling him of a scary place were all sorts of bad things happen and that many yeti's died at this place. The yeti becomes terrified of your story and begs you to stop, but you continue. As the yeti listens more and more a light bulb goes off his head. He realizes that he is the only yeti and you are making up this story. He decides to tell you a story of his own and recaps all the horrible deaths that have taken place so far and adds one more. This story frightens you the most because you don't know who it's about. You black out and wake up exactly how the last yeti story ended. Pinned to the ground with icicles while penguins eat your insides.
FAILED

GutsehMan - An army of 1,000 Agent Smiths from the Matrix, Explosives, A Suit that protects you from explosions which you're already wearing, Yeti will be surround by buttons, Button press = dead yeti, and Rebelling yeti's.

Agent Smiths surround the yeti and begin beating him repeatedly until he Blacks out. You tell Agent Smith/Smiths they are dismissed and thank them for the help. They exit the cave while you come up with a plan to get rid of the yeti once and for all. You take the explosive and start placing them all around the yeti, tieing fuses as you go. Before you are able to place the last explosive and run the fuse to the detonator the yeti wakes and pins you to the ground. He then begins to stuff the explosive in your suit of armour. You scream for your rebellious yeti army to charge. The yeti then lights the fuse and chucks you at the yeti mob causing a huge amount of blood splatter painted the cave red.
FAILED

Wii Remote Plus - Captain Falcon and Wario

Captain Falcon and Wario swoop in with the Blue Falcon. Captain Falcon immediately jumps out and uses Falcon Punch and misses the yeti while fart flys around the yeti's face. While wario distract the yeti, Captian Falcon tries again this time nailing the yeti in the left shin knocking him face first on the ground, causing Wario to get snagged by the yeti's nose and instantly dies from impact. While Captain Falcon jumps in the the air to finish the yeti with a Falcon Kick you dart for the Blue Falcon to make your escape. The yeti rolls out of the way crushing you inside the Blue Falcon and causing Captain Falcon to Falcon Kick to the core of the earth instantly killing himself.
FAILED

Pinkie Pie - Dagger

You pull out dagger and begin jumping all around the cave assassin's creed style and lunge for the yeti's throat and miss. You stab your dagger into wall and slide down to the ground. Once your feet hit you dart for the yeti's feet and slice off one of his toes causing him to become unbalanced. With the yeti on the ground you make your way back to throat to finish the job. The yeti flips to his feet causing you to fly across the room. But unlike other players you grab on and icycle and swing around it to flying kick the yeti in the face. The yeti is expecting this and slams you into the ground like he is spiking a volleyball. You instantly die.
FAILED

These are coming up next. Look for these to come soon. Please post any new items that you wish to bring in green like this. Your name doesn't need to be there this is just how I remember what order they need to go in. Last post of the night!

Bop - Cake

TheBigShoj - Luke Skywalker

Pokemon Master - Cheese

Bop - Tardis

Epic Nitwit - Mario

LuigiNo. 1 - H1N1

Smasher - Bomb

melonwad said:
Lonliness - Creepy Pasta Stories

You begin telling the yeti a creepy pasta story the best that you can. Unfortunatly you don't have a computer so you can't remember all the details. You begin by telling him of a scary place were all sorts of bad things happen and that many yeti's died at this place. The yeti becomes terrified of your story and begs you to stop, but you continue. As the yeti listens more and more a light bulb goes off his head. He realizes that he is the only yeti and you are making up this story. He decides to tell you a story of his own and recaps all the horrible deaths that have taken place so far and adds one more. This story frightens you the most because you don't know who it's about. You black out and wake up exactly how the last yeti story ended. Pinned to the ground with icycles while penguins eat your insides.
FAILED

GutsehMan - An army of 1,000 Agent Smiths from the Matrix, Explosives, A Suit that protects you from explosions which you're aleady wearing, Yeti will be surround by buttons, Button press = dead yeti, and Rebelling yeti's.

Agent Smiths surround the yeti and begin beating him repeatly until he Blacks out. You tell Agent Smith/Smiths they are dismissed and thanks them for the help. They exit the cave while you come up with a plan to get rid of the yeti once and for all. You take the explosive and start placing them all around the yeti, tieing fuses as you go. Before you are able to place the last explosive and run the fuse to the denanator the yeti wakes and pins you to the ground. He then begins to stuff the explosive in your suit of armour. You scream for your rebelious yeti army to charge. The yeti then lights the fuse and chucks you at the yeti mob causeing a huge amount of blood splatter painted the cave red.
FAILED

Wii Remote Plus - Captain Falcon and Wario

Captain Falcon and Wario swoop in with the Blue Falcon. Captain Falcon immediatly jumps out and uses Falcon Punch and misses the yeti while fart flys around the yeti's face. While wario distract the yeti, Captian Falcon tries again this time nailing the yeti in the left shin knocking him face first on the ground, causing Wario to get snagged by the yeti's nose and instantly dies from impact. While Captain Falcon jumps in the the air to finish the yeti with a Falcon Kick you dart for the Blue Falcon to make your escape. The yeti rolls out of the way crushing you inside the Blue Falcon and causing Captain Falcon to Falcon Kick to the core of the earth instantly killing himself.
FAILED

Pinkie Pie - Dagger

You pull out dagger and begin jumping all around the cave assassin's creed style and lunge for the yeti's throat and miss. You stab your dagger into wall and slide down to the ground. Once your feet hit you dart for the yeti's feet and slice off one of his toes causing him to become unbalanced. With the yeti on the ground you make your way back to throat to finish the job. The yeti flips to his feet causing you to fly across the room. But unlike other players you grab on and icycle and swing around it to flying kick the yeti in the face. The yeti is expecting this and slams you into the ground like he is spiking a volleyball. You instantly die.
FAILED

Hey,what about mine?

I will repost if necessary

H1N1 in a bottle

melonwad said:
These are coming up next. Look for these to come soon. Please post any new items that you wish to bring in green like this. Your name doesn't need to be there this is just how I remember what order they need to go in. Last post of the night!

Bop - Cake

TheBigShoj - Luke Skywalker

Pokemon Master - Cheese

Bop - Tardis

Epic Nitwit - Mario

LuigiNo. 1 - H1N1

Smasher - Bomb
I'm doing them in order and yours is on the list. Yours comes after everyone elses because they posted their item before you. Please wait your turn. Thanks

Bop1996 said:
melonwad said:
Smasher said:
I bring the Yeti itself.

I'm so random.
How is this possible?
One brings a TARDIS.

My final post wasn't a request to bring a TARDIS, just a suggestion as for how Smasher would be capable of bringing the yeti. However, I'd still like to bring it because that's a good idea 8)

I'll bring a tactical nuke, a Tanooki Suit (to fly out of the cave and drop the nuke upon it), and a cymbal monkey (to distract the yeti so I can fly out of the cave and drop the nuke upon it).

I nuke Everything where the yeti lives so that even he was to survive, he would have the live-previously-dead-cat that he wished be alive again dead and his cave an home mountain entirely destroyed so he would live a sad pathetic life as a Yeti hobo

I bring a endless starman, already effecting me (now I get to touch it) and shoes that make me go as fast as sonic.

I bring Gamzee who is in Murder Mode, Bec Noir and Lord English so they can kill the Yeti.

I'm sure glad my real self isn't as overconfident as my YL self...

Back