Mario Tennis Open

Yeah, also Birdo.

Birdo sucks eggs

Ok, I played Mario Tennis Open today for the first time. What do I say?...

IT'S EXCELLENT. It reminds me so much of the Nintendo 64 game in terms of gameplay. It's simple, yet it has its own unique twist that makes it an outstanding Mario game. It's not slow like Mario Power Tennis and the ridiculous power shots are gone. I WANT IT NOW. Too bad I don't have a 3DS...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also agree that it is a very solid game and it kept me hooked for a while.

Actually, Baby Luigi, Birdo spits eggs.

MKGirlism said:
Actually, Baby Luigi, Birdo spits eggs.

Birdo sucks eggs in a metaphorical sense. It spits eggs literally.

Seriously, all of the characters that float/fly in Mario Tennis are Tricky characters?

Snifit said:
Seriously, all of the characters that float/fly in Mario Tennis are Tricky characters?

Well, Bowser Jr. and Baby Peach don't float/fly and they are Tricky. Luma does float, and it's a Technique type.

I think Bowser Jr. should have been a Power type, and Baby Peach should have been Technique.

Not sure about Luma though.

I'm saying that because Fly Guy, Paratroopa and Boo fly/float and they're Tricky characters.

Snifit said:
Baby Peach should have been Technique.

Disagree. We don't need another female Technique player. Besides, I would like Baby Peach to have different attributes than Peach.

Gogeta said:
Sadly no. I am not kidding.

Baby_Luigi_Tennis_Icon.png

This should be real too.

My heart literally skipped two beats when I saw that.

.........but now I realized it was a fake and now I'm more upset than ever

Gogeta said:
I apologize if the image made you upset.

Oh no, it didn't. I would love to see THAT turn out true. It just upsets me that it HAS to be fan-made instead of official.

Snifit said:
Gogeta said:
Sadly no. I am not kidding.

Baby_Luigi_Tennis_Icon.png

This should be real too.

I would be vomiting rainbows if that was real. (Not in a bad way)

I would be EXPLODING rainbows, moonbows, fogbows, haloes, sun dogs, coronas, and iridescence if THAT was REAL.

Anser said:
^ LOL. Now someone will mess with my feelings by making a Rosalina and a Lubba one in 3...2...1...

You're wish was half granted.

No offense, but these are only pictures. It's not often I see someone get upset over something fake, or in some cases, upset over a game. It is just a bunch of Fictional characters. Just keep that in mind.

Crackin355 said:
Anser said:
^ LOL. Now someone will mess with my feelings by making a Rosalina and a Lubba one in 3...2...1...

No offense, but these are only pictures. It's not often I see someone get upset over something fake, or in some cases, upset over a game. It is just a bunch of Fictional characters. Just keep that in mind.

Who cares if they are Fictional characters? We still love them so shut up.

Gogeta said:

*cries a river when notices shy guy in the post*

You sure have good taste, Petey.

Crackin355 said:
Anser said:

I know. We're just fanboying/fangirling here. Nothing too serious. That Rosalina one looks kind of bad though.

Crackin355 said:

Party-pooper

Come on, these are our favorite characters. Why do you have to comment on something that appears to be the stuff of dreams? If you don't care about it, don't comment on it at all. You don't need to make us feel bad for this.

The part at the end was my way of trying to calm you down. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings, but these are still just games. Try not to get too upset over it. They're fake stuff.

I don't see how video game characters can be dreams, so I don't really understand what goes through your minds. Maybe if it was some sort of goal or something real, I could understand.

Back