Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Ashley said:
you know what i bet it's going to end in 13 weeks

if you're wrong.

I dare to you to change your forum name to the homestuck character you hate the most.

but if you're right.

I'll change my forum name to the one I hate the most.

You're really going to regret this, Bones.

Or should I say Vriska?

wait, wait,

how are you going to be sure he doesnt just change his name to a homestuck character who is terrible but that he actually likes, like doc scratch? we need to make sure hes properly humiliated, now

How about Calibore? Does he like Calibore? I can't imagine that, but then again he's himself, so I don't know.

Well, looks like hamsteak is over. It's been good everyone. Now let's find something else to do!

Quickly, before the next update comes.

okay so I actually bothered reading the Blog thingy below it and I guess Homestuck is done for now? And A7 confirmed for one big flash or something? wow

I come here to announce that I have gotten the spoils of the bet so I won.

bones will change his name next month.

Ashley said:
John represents us during the entirety of Act 6 in that flash.
i totally want to make a SBURB house of cards now

EDIT: also

i have a problem

is cans actually dead here

01263.gif

or did hussie make a mistake and that's actually supposed to be red stripe for matchsticks and not maroon stripe for cans

Panne said:

No, I don't think you can determine with certainty that he is going to lose the bet at this moment. He said "13 weeks" and Hussie said he isn't gonna continue Hamsteak for "months". Even if it is unlikely in this case, "months" can mean "two months", which is equivalent to "8 weeks", which is less than "13 weeks". In the light of this we must conclude that saying Marowak lost this bet is impossible as of n--

[me=Charmander]suddenly gets a flashback to a time where Marowak taunted him for prematurely taking the penalty for losing a bet.[/me]

You know what, I changed my mind. He lost. End of story.

Marowak, have fun being Cronus next month.

Charmander said:
Panne said:

No, I don't think you can determine with certainty that he is going to lose the bet at this moment. He said "13 weeks" and Hussie said he isn't gonna continue Hamsteak for "months". Even if it is unlikely in this case, "months" can mean "two months", which is equivalent to "8 weeks", which is less than "13 weeks". In the light of this we must conclude that saying Marowak lost this bet is impossible as of n--

[me=Charmander]suddenly gets a flashback to a time where Marowak taunted him for prematurely taking the penalty for losing a bet.[/me]

You know what, I changed my mind. He lost. End of story.

Marowak, have fun being Cronus next month.
Hey yeah you know what let's wait 13 weeks
And also wait for Vriska to come back to life

Sounds to me like someone is not willing to uphold his part of the bet.

bones, just give it up already.

it's the end.

there's no more updates.

well maybe some updates in the meanwhile, but those will be caliborn laughing and being a dick and that's it.

No, but if you do wait I will totally go "haha you're going to have to change your name in [insert remaining duration]" at every opportunity for the next 13 weeks. And THEN I'm going to be like "haha, you lost the bet, hahahahaha" for every opportunity after that.

It's either going to be two periods of suffering for you, or only one. It could have been none if you hadn't chosen to taunt me. Pick your poison, but either way, I win.

If you try to dig a hole to mess with the Seer, in the end you will always be the one to take the fall.

Charmander said:
If you try to dig a hole to mess with the Seer, in the end you will always be the one to take the fall.

As the Seer's Dog (of Doom), yes I can guarantee that your doom will find you eventually. 8AD 8R8K. No-one can escape the miles. I know Dig.

Today I realized that the Jack/PM pairing is not called "Blackmail", and, as a matter of fact, doesn't seem to have a name at all.

I don't even support it that strongly but come on something like that should be obvious.

For ships I do support, PM/WQ should be called "Royal Mail".

Back