Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN (Spoilers ahead!)

Draconian Dignitary said:
But yeah I would really love to see Jack(s) contribute to the demise of English. Because so far, he's just Mr. Iliketostabppl.

Hey, most of them were worthless opponents who totally deserved it. And I'm your superior, pal.

(But wtf am I meant to do with his silly gaudy swordhammer???)

Found this interesting theory on tumblr: http://homestuckheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/30306362320/gamzee-ectobiology-theory

Okay, it's kind of annoying how Sollux has two pairs of glasses. Either that or he has one that shifts color.

I say he swaps glasses whenever his eyes flip colors, as they can do sometimes.
03184.gif

Either that or I could just go with the much simpler "he just flips his sprite obviously".

Or I could go with the simplest explanation. HUSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SiFi said:
I wish that, just once, Andrew would show John being angry and not play it for laughs.

hecks yeah ladies and gentlemen

Bec Noir said:
SiFi said:
SiFi said:
I wish that, just once, Andrew would show John being angry and not play it for laughs.

hecks yeah ladies and gentlemen

Yet further evidence against SiFi trying to prove that he is not actually Hussie. :poshjr:
Yes, his hate of Vriska is actually a cover. Busted, Hussie. Busted.

But I also deliberately made her a terrible character so that my alter-ego's hatred of her would be fully justified.

Right now all I have planned are Prospitan versions of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, plus a Dersite version of Geromy. Other than that, we'll just have to see.

05336.gif

This is the moment in which we discover whether Jack's actually going to join the good side now or not.

SiFi said:
Right now all I have planned are Prospitan versions of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, plus a Dersite version of Geromy. Other than that, we'll just have to see.

That'd actually be amusing, since you already did the Prospitian Problem Sleuth, Pickle Inspector and Ace Dick.

Javvy, considering he's(I'm) merely defensive again, I'd say he(I) is(am) still hoping to be allowed to team up with the do-gooders.

He has had two years to mellow.

But then so has PM and she hasn't calmed down at all, so...

05339.gif
What's this? The Pop-O-Matic Vrillyhoo Hammer is more powerful than Jack, it seems.

Well, that combined with the Heir of Breath powers.

Dr. Javelin said:
05339.gif
What's this? The Pop-O-Matic Vrillyhoo Hammer is more powerful than Jack, it seems.

Well, that combined with the Heir of Breath powers.
bam, whack a jack is now real.

05342.gif
Game over. Boom.

You lose, Tabuu. : )

But surely he just wants to talk about this? Or at least he did until John attacked him.

Well, now that angrychump is restrained in a manner similar to bart simpson, maybe they can talk things out while PM no doubt watches.

Jack/Bec Noir ain't dyin' anytime soon pal. *glares at Tabuu*

Jack Noir, especially that incarnation, has been nothing but a ruthless omnicidal maniac that's killed, well, fucking everybody.

He deserves death.

And there is absolutely no reason he's going to turn over a new leaf now.

"Why won't she forgive him?"

He tried to kill two of her friends. In one case, he succeeded, and in the other, he damn well came close.

He's also slaughtered, among others, the entirety of the Prospitians and Dersite soldiers, Bro, Mom and Dad.

He's good as a character. I like him as one.

But he doesn't deserve sympathy.

He deserves death.

Back