Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
John Egbert said:
okay okay now jade is dead.

what's next spiderbitch?

damn you aranea.

I have a feeling that all of this will lead to where someone goes back in time or something and Aranea isn't brought back to life.

And so basically this being a spurred timeline that we get a glimpse at...

also this whole "we have a problem" meme feels totally forced and not really funny

JADE HAS NORMAL EYES

EVERYBODY WATCH THAT PAGE CLOSELY AND MAKE SURE ANDREW DOESN'T CHANGE IT

SiFi said:
JADE HAS NORMAL EYES

Well, to be honest, we haven't seen a kid that was completely dead (no chance of death bed and such), so for all we know, dead kids are like that.

Xerneas said:
SiFi said:
JADE HAS NORMAL EYES

Well, to be honest, we haven't seen a kid that was completely dead (no chance of death bed and such), so for all we know, dead kids are like that.

Theory 1: Jade is dead and simply didn't realize it like how it happened with vriska.

03880_2.gif

Theory 2: Maybe the dog side of her left and it's the human side that's alive?

Theory 3: Maybe Jane revived jade before gamzee tackled her and is alive under that building but she is still unconscious.

Andrew's trying to make Aranea worse than Vriska. Will he succeed? Only time will tell.

TEREZI: 1 N3V3R WOULD H4V3 CONS1D3R3D H3R S1LV3RY TONGU3D OFF3R 1N 4 M1LL1ON SW33PS 1F YOU H4D NOT PO1SON3D M3 SO

Just so y'all know silver is called AG on the periodic table and as soon as I found that out I was like "like how Vriska has a silver tongue will Andrew ever reference this" and then he did wow

ROSE: Gotcha.

Well, that confirms it. Andrew has completely forgotten how to write Rose. The signs were there, but now it's official.

Actually I kinda just want to see it all implode in on itself, ending everything in-universe just to see it. :) But hey, if it resolves nicely that's fine too.

so yeah let's move on.

gigapause started folks.

let's go back to whatever we were doing.

Wellll...

So I quit reading Homestuck cold turkey a couple months ago and I've been clean ever since, but then Marowak had to ruin it by getting me to read it again. I had to somewhat begrudgingly admit that I kind of enjoyed most of the new stuff and oh god I feel so dirty. Marowak, why!?! Whyyyyyyy!?!?!

I love how John vowed to kill Caliborn for shitting up the story. It makes so much sense in a meta sort of way. I also like how there's now a couple villains running around who actually do something to antagonize the characters, as opposed to there just being some vague, super powerful threat that never really arrives or does anything except after 19041947982634201471412 updates.

Now, you may be wondering where your Homestuck update is. I still am. But here, have a lack of details about the Homestuck game (sent to the Kickstarter backers)!

-It seems that the actual coding and creation of the actual game hasn't started; they've been doing planning and design so far
-They are working with a secret developer. Hussie claims he has reasons to keep them secret so far
-It'll be completely unrelated to Sburb and is meant to be understandable to those who haven't played Homestuck, that is it won't be related to the plot of Homestuck
-No character customization, there'll be a set of playable characters
-Single player
-No voice acting
-All of the major characters in the game have not appeared in Homestuck before
-There will be trolls
-have this nice picture of a character he's working on
2YbKYqR.jpg

-"I can only hope [this report] was at least mildly frustrating for you to read, because that probably means you want to play the game."

Oh, sad. I was hoping the game would literally be Sburb and you get to play it with your own characters.

Guys if you paid attention to the mspa forums you would have noticed that the game wasn't going to be sburb.

So yeah I am not disappointed.

Nabber said:
actually he originally posted it on the Kickstarter, but whatevs
actually in the forums they clarified a hell tons of things.

I am betting the devs are indie.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
good that would make a good point to stop reading and skip over much troll drama
hey, the troll drama was much better than the post-scratch kids drama

mostly because it centers around them killing each other instead

Back