Official List of Homestuck Names

Homestuck: Now for noobs!

Even I feel like leaving sometimes.

centaursTesticle said:
I was really hoping this thread would be a useful resource for the community instead of a crappy spam thread.
Also, this really should be followed. There's some voice from Allegiance that goes

"Pleas stop spamming."

Toxbox doesn't count for various reasons.

Nega-Man said:
he still counts

Well for starters, he had the number 2 at the end of his name for a stupid reason.

Should i go o-

Jack Noir said:
Anyway this conversation really isn't needed so just drop it.

oh ok

I always liked Jack Noir more than Bec Noir, Bec Noir doesn't do anything except kill kill kill.

At any rate, Bec Noir is already taken, so...

Jack Noir said:
Great, so because I'm fairly new to this forum I'm instantly a noob.

THIS MAKES SENSE
actually no, it's just the way you act

"noob" might not exactly be the right term but you generally seem to come across as a unlikeable, stuck-up, tryhard asshole and it irritates a lot of people

Becky said:
"noob" might not exactly be the right term but you generally seem to come across as a unlikeable, stuck-up, tryhard *bleep* and it irritates a lot of people
Well, I suppose that's better than being a clueless moron.

actually no it's not

clueless morons at least improve over time without having to actively try to do so, and are a lot more willing to try to learn how to stop being clueless

Becky said:
actually no it's not

clueless morons at least improve over time without having to actively try to do so, and are a lot more willing to try to learn how to stop being clueless
...but I'm not clueless.

And anyway there's nothing wrong with being noobish, everyone was a noob once in their life.

Back