Name a stupid thing you did in your n00b days.

Ultraluigi said:
um i'm still a noob but around 18 months ago i made stupid topics, and i was afraid of criticism
I used to hate critisism, now I am fine with it as long as it isn't rude. I mean, I critisise myself loads.

Critics aren't meant to be rude, they're actually meant to help you out.
If it's rude, simply give a comment about you (is this correct English?).

For example, it's not a critic if somebody says "You're stupid", but it is when they say "What you said was stupid, come with better arguments next time".

Wow, Flubber is back!

I remember when I joined, I edit-warred alot, which hasn't happened in like.. 3 months or more. I also made stupid topics like I'M SCARED (over a warning I got) and Yoshi876 and Gamefreak75 (Yoshi is my friend and Gamefreak is neutral). I also flamed alot when I didn't have a clue what flame meant.

Name a stupid thing on the fourm that you did in your n00b days.

I used to double post, go off topic, and flame back in May, June, July, and August.

Re: Name a stupid thing on the fourm that you did in your n00b days.

i don't see a reason this can't be combined with the original "stupid things you did in your noob days" topic

so i shall be combining them

I think the worst I did was not categorize and add templates to some of the Dream Team enemy articles I made.

Thanks to Recent Changes, after examining several edits to see what I was missing since someone kept making adjustments to the articles after I made them, I caught on to what people kept doing to each article I made which was categorizing and adding templates, and started doing that myself from that day onwards.

Back when I first joined; I used to derail threads, and I guess some of my posts could have been counted as spam back then. I was also pretty dense and overreacted to pretty much everything.

I still am pretty dense sometimes, and I do still overreact at times (I admit), but that's pretty much just part of my personality, so I feel that I've gotten better.

I asked too many questions and made a dumb proposal.
i don't know if i'm still a noob.

Glaceon said:
I think the worst I did was not categorize and add templates to some of the Dream Team enemy articles I made.

Thanks to Recent Changes, after examining several edits to see what I was missing since someone kept making adjustments to the articles after I made them, I caught on to what people kept doing to each article I made which was categorizing and adding templates, and started doing that myself from that day onwards.
Hello

Duskull said:
Glaceon said:

Hello
Hello someone, congratulations on indirectly teaching me the importance of templates and categorization.

flamed, trolled, and made a bunch of racist remarks on the chat

Back