The Spongebob Squarepants Thread

I don't care how old I am, I will always watch Spongebob.
(Until I can't see, of course.)
My favorite episode... I don't know, I like The Monster That Came to Bikini Bottom though.

Pearl: Open up! Time for the pill!

Mr. Krabs : Oh baracles I hate the pill.

*Pearl puts the pill on the table and it is a lot bigger than a watermelon*

I love this :P

Patrick: Small plastic disc that you throw!!! [claps] I love to play... small plastic disc that you throw!

SpongeBob: I do too, buddy. If only small plastic disc that you throw had a shorter, catchier name.

Patrick: Ohhh...hmmm... How about small plastic disc that you toss!?

SpongeBob: "Perfect! Now run along, Patrick and I'll [winks] toss it to you!

I will never call it a frisbee again.

Fun Fact: The Pilot episode (Help Wanted/Reef Blower/Tea At The Treedome) was made in 1997.

The newer episodes are just plain terrible sometimes. Although, Truth or Square was actually decent.

The best episode to come AFTER the movie (IMO): Wishing You Well (I think it came after the movie. After the movie: Season 4-Present)

Spongebob: What could be worse than a giant paint bubble?

Patrick: I KNOW! *blows a giant paint bubble* TWO GIANT PAINT BUBBLES!

There are some episodes that are funny, but some are downright scary (for a children's show.)
Example: The one with the Mad Snail Disease. There were "zombies" all over the place, the town was on fire, people were accusing each other of being a zombie (Patrick had his "I knew it!" moment."... does that sound like something a five year old wants to watch?

nabber said:
There are some episodes that are funny, but some are downright scary (for a children's show.)
Example: The one with the Mad Snail Disease. There were "zombies" all over the place, the town was on fire, people were accusing each other of being a zombie (Patrick had his "I knew it!" moment."... does that sound like something a five year old wants to watch?
Yeah, I saw this episode where Spongebob finds some fat worm thingy that looks really, really gross. I think it has babies at some point in the episode too (I don't remember well, though).

Speaking of worms, I love the episode where Wormy turns into a butterfly and everyone freaks out.

YoshiGo99 said:
I haven't seen that episode in a long time. How can a butterfly breathe underwater?
Wasn't it in a bubble? Apparently in fictional shows and games you can breathe underwater with bubbles.

I haven't seen it in a long time so I wouldn't know. I like RockBottom it is funny when Patrick can't tell which one is The Men's room.

They overplay the episodes, especially the bad episodes. I end up never seeing the ones I like. Remember Rise and Shine? I bet you don't. I've only seen it 2 times.

I saw one of then ew ones today.It was the one where Spongebob and Patrick are playing underground and get Squidward mad.

Back