Stages and Music you want for Smash 4.

Bump because this was sadly not in Brawl.

And it should have been.

Bump. I want a Dimble Wood stage with vegetables raining from the sky.

I'd like a Kirby level that's more cheerful than the Halberd. The Halberd was good, but it didn't really match what most of the Kirby series is.

^YES.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MziNWhOHj10[/youtube]
This has become my new favourite VG song. I'd love this in.

I'd love to hear some Megaman Battle Network music. Specifically, the boss theme from 2, and the themes for the Life Virus and Gospel.

I'd love it if we got a Sanctuary Fortress from MP2 Echoes, complete with music and Rezbit stage hazards...

I don't remember commenting here or not, but I would like a Sanctuary Fortress stage, as mentioned above.

I'd also like it if "retro" stages appeared again, specifically Fountain of Dreams and Fourside from Melee.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3's Death Egg. You're on Dr. Eggman's space station with altering gravity shifts, spikes, lasers, and all kinds of weird gadgets. And there are lots of boosters on the screen too. And every once in a while the Great Eggman Robo will terrorize the stage by spewing fire, shooting giant lasers, and trying to crush you with it's fingers. You can make it go away by smashing and destroying it's fingers.

Dez2finalboss.png

Music: Sonic the Hedgehog 2's Death Egg, Sonic the Hedgehog 3's Death Egg (Default), Sonic Adventure 2's Final Rush, Sonic Unleashed's Eggman Land, and Sonic Colors' Terminal Velocity

If Spyro is gonna be in it of course

Crappy game but awesome song!

I always play the last part of this game to hear this rocking song!

I play that level all the time to hear this sweet song

Probably my number 1 favorite final boss song

That is if Sora is gonna be in it

If there's going to be a stage in Galaxy (Which Nintendo will not be able to resist for sure), I would prefer that it's not Good Egg Galaxy. Now don't I LOVE the stage and music, I'd actually like for the latter to still get included. However, Good Egg Galaxy is kind of getting squeezed into every single game with a main Mario Galaxy reference like SMG 2 (No brainer why), M&S, and Fortune Street. I would prefer Sky Station or Puzzle Plank Galaxy getting its own stage instead. But that's just me. But one of the Galaxy final boss themes HAS to make it in!

However, if a Mario RPG gets a stage (Which I doubt will ever happen, sadly), I would want it to be the Glitz Pit with this music:

or Bowser's Castle's theatre stage (From Bowser's Inside Story when Fawful had Bowser fight Midbus in a cage match:

I would personally have ten eargasms a day if these songs made it in the game remixed.

A non anthropomorphic dog? No.

This is a long shot, but I came up with a possible moveset for Balloon Fighter.
Note: He always starts with 2 balloons on his back. Max is 3.

B: He inflates a balloon and ties it to his back.
B>: He throws a Flipper.
B^: The balloons carry him if he has any on his back.
Bv: He pops one of the balloons on his back.

Final Smash: The fish comes and eats some of the players.

Again, it's a long shot, but better chances than the dog.

supermariofan said:
Professor Mario said:
...Who is going to get victory music for Balloon Fight and Duck Hunt?
Duck hunt dog and Baloon Fighter
Okay, I understand that have posted some ridiculous requests for SSB4, but this is just this not only makes no sense, it's not even remotely possible. May be Balloon Fighter with the move-set said above if Nintendo wants to bring in more obscure 8-Bit tiles in like Ice Climbers (Which I could really care less about), but there is literally no way the dog can work.

At least Mr. Game and Watch had more than a laughing animation in his games.

Mario Stages
Bowser's Castle
Yoshi Star Galaxy
Whomp Fortress
Melty Monster Galaxy
Shroob Mothership
The Glitz Pit

Mario music
Thwomp Mountain
Super Mario World athletic theme
Bowser Road
Good Egg Galaxy music
Bowser's Inside Story final boss theme
The Ultimate Show

Pyro said:
Baby Luigi said:
I would so love to see a Paper Mario stage.
GODDAMMIT YES!!!

with lots of Paper Mario tracks for it, especially...
PM2 Battle
PM2 Final Boss (Not that I like it, but it would be fitting...)
Jr. Troopa Battle

Shiver Mountain would be a really good track for the Ice Climbers stage if they return.
If Pit returns (hopefully he won't) his stage should have the SMB3 Athletic theme for it.

And if they made a Castelia City stage for Pokemon... :eekdance:

Aww come on, you KNOW Pit is going to return, and now even more because he just got a new game after many years of absence. I wouldn't even be surprised if Palutena makes it as a playable character as well.

From Paper Mario, we need to have Huff N. Puff's Battle Theme.

Back